Where does Benji Marshall fit in?

You want me to name all of Benji's **** ups? [emoji23] How about you go and do your own research or ask Mummy to do it for you?

Alternatively you could wait until the season starts and he is playing for us, then you can see this happen for yourself. But you will probably blame something else or hide under a rock when this happens, it appears you choose only see Benji through rose glasses, that's your choice, I would rather face reality, but to each his or her own.

Or maybe you only watch the Broncos play and have never even seen Marshall play?

Either way, time will tell. Look for a big rock. :takdir:
Typical response of "go do it yourself"

Prove or backup your statements with actual proof and evidence.... cause til you do....you have no respect.

Baseless accusations until proven otherwise. Guess you're as useless as the US president elect

Typical response of "go do it yourself"

Prove or backup your statements with actual proof and evidence.... cause til you do....you have no respect.

Baseless accusations until proven otherwise. Guess you're as useless as the US president elect

Hey! You leave my man Trump outta this... you wanna talk that then go the the US election thread...

On another note... Marshall is ten times the halfback then Hunt will ever be.

There is one thing you can say about Benji that you can't say about our current halves.

At least he hasn't lost a GF.

You want me to name all of Benji's **** ups? :laugh: How about you go and do your own research or ask Mummy to do it for you?

Alternatively you could wait until the season starts and he is playing for us, then you can see this happen for yourself. But you will probably blame something else or hide under a rock when this happens, it appears you choose only see Benji through rose glasses, that's your choice, I would rather face reality, but to each his or her own.

Or maybe you only watch the Broncos play and have never even seen Marshall play?

No they don't want you to name every time it has happened. Just once. And come to think of it I'm curious too.

You want me to name all of Benji's **** ups? :laugh: How about you go and do your own research or ask Mummy to do it for you?

I didn't ask you to list his **** ups, I asked you to provide one example of win he has 'snatched defeat from the jaws of victory'. Something that means his team was going to win and he singlehandedly did something to cause a loss from a seemingly unloseable position.

Seeing this has happened time and time again I thought at least one example would be very easy to find. I have looked extensively myself but have come up with nothing, that's why I asked you for help. I admit my searching skills are obviously flawed. Please help?

Just so you know, I am not looking for yours or anyone else's respect. I could care less what you think of me, I voice my opinion, you disagree that's fine.

Why do people get so emotional here when someone says something that they don't like? Cracks me up.

There is one thing you can say about Benji that you can't say about our current halves.

At least he hasn't lost a GF.
Yep I think Hunt and Sims are in a club of 2 in that regard.

I didn't ask you to list his **** ups, I asked you to provide
You are rambling. Don't try and troll me please, I do not think you are worth wasting energy on, if you disagree with me, that is fine. Let us see how your champion Benji goes this year, if he has a great season and plays well, then I will be proven wrong, if not, to the corner with you and put your dunce hat on.

Last edited:
So an analogy to what you are saying could be, we filled our shopping basket, we have all of the food we need, but we have some money left over and there is some off fruit going cheap, we probably won't eat it, but we should buy it anyway, because we have the money......

I would have to fold there. If you just raised me a Joel Clinton I would have called.

He has put a nail in our 2017 Premiership Coffin.

you are seriously acting like we offered him 700k to be our starting half and main playmaker.

not a low contract to add some depth to a position we have no depth in

Just so you know, I am not looking for yours or anyone else's respect. I could care less what you think of me, I voice my opinion, you disagree that's fine.

Why do people get so emotional here when someone says something that they don't like? Cracks me up.

Yep I think Hunt and Sims are in a club of 2 in that regard.

You are rambling. Don't try and troll me please, I do not think you are worth wasting energy on, if you disagree with me, that is fine. Let us see how your champion Benji goes this year, if he has a great season and plays well, then I will be proven wrong, if not, to the corner with you and put your dunce hat on.
For someone whom couldn't care less what anyone thinks of you, you seem intent on proving the contrary...

Regardless, you have made your opinion noted, but please dial the attitude back a few notches.

The same goes for everyone else. Comment about the opinion, not its author!

Last edited:
I am really liking the effort Benji is putting in and the attitude he is showing. I think we should give him a go a centre at least a trail game, put him right side with hunt and move Roberts to left. Ps I love Nikorima got to have him on the bench!

I am really liking the effort Benji is putting in and the attitude he is showing. I think we should give him a go a centre at least a trail game, put him right side with hunt and move Roberts to left. Ps I love Nikorima got to have him on the bench!

Kyall, hi. Would be very keen to hear your thought on whether you think Benji an KNik will both be in the first grade team at the start of Round 1? Is there room for both of these very dangerous attacking player ? If so, how will we use there strength best for the team?

Waiting for your responses .

At training or off the park how is he impressing

Cento, from what I have heard, his been impressing some very influential figures at many of the training days to date with he's enthusiasm, support for other team mates, particular, KNik, an also the way his been helping out with regard to assisting training staff with coordination of the training sessions (handing out water bottles an skipping ropes, collecting the balls, an running various errands etc). Am lovin he's down t earth attitude n willingness to help out in anyway he can!

Cento, from what I have heard, his been impressing some very influential figures at many of the training days to date with he's enthusiasm, support for other team mates, particular, KNik, an also the way his been helping out with regard to assisting training staff with coordination of the training sessions (handing out water bottles an skipping ropes, collecting the balls, an running various errands etc). Am lovin he's down t earth attitude n willingness to help out in anyway he can!

thanks havent been hearing anything down our way the off season so boring

The only way Benji and Niko can be in the same team is if Benji plays centre. Niko is a great impact player out of hooker, but if Benji is on the bench he will have to come on lock. That's why benji should be given a chance at centre to see if he defence and positioning is good enough in the trials.

Active Now

• Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.