where will barba play??

I just want Barba at the Broncos, coached by Bennett. For now, the position is irrelevant, so long as it's in the 17.

Bennett is conservative, for sure, but no where near as conservative as Griffin. Remember Bennett coached players such as Langer & Renouf, and got them to play to their strengths.

At fullback for the Ipswich Jets until State of Origin time, when Boyd plays for Qld.

/end thread.

Yeah but it doesn't matter what he came out and said. What matters is how they fare in pre season. If things don't work out smoothly with the players playing in the position "Bennett has come out and said" that they would, there's nothing stopping Bennett from changing his original plans. We could very well see Barba, Milford and Boyd playing in different positions to what we expected. I'm not saying that's the case, I'm just saying no position has been finalised yet. We have a long way before round 1, anything could happen during that time...

I'm not sure what, if anything, Barba will be capable of doing in 1 trial match to unseat Boyd (other than give an appearance that Bennett "gave Barba a trial" at fullback and selected Boyd objectively).

So Wait, Ricky Stuart played Milford at 6 in the hope that we'd see he was no good in that position, and somehow that would convince him to stay at the Raiders. That's Pure Gold!!
it was clearly a joke, but i wouldnt put it past ricky lol. i was saying that it would make the broncos see that hes not a 5/8th, and therefor not want him anymore, meaning he stays in Canberra.

I think he put him there in a last ditch effort to make him stay - hoping it would show us that he's not the man for the 5/8th position lol. He was a shadow of himself at 5/8th.

In Barbas case it was clear that he was the best player all year though, so it does actually mean something. His 2012 was up there with the best years most of us will probably ever see from a player.

He put him at 6 after June 30, when it was no longer possible for him to stay. Are you serious?

He put him at 6 after June 30, when it was no longer possible for him to stay. Are you serious?
did you not read my last post?

also, lol at the june 30 thing. a player doesnt want to play for you, june 30 or no june 30, they wont. player contracts dont mean shit anymore.

did you not read my last post?

also, lol at the june 30 thing. a player doesnt want to play for you, june 30 or no june 30, they wont. player contracts dont mean shit anymore.

Which is of course why we had Milford here for the 2014 season. Lucky, imagine if that coup backfired and we were stuck with Hoffman! Oh...

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.