Who are you going for?

Out of the 4 remaining teams the only team I would HATE to win it is the Bunnies, purely because of how insufferable the Bennett disciples would be on here, and because of how smug Bennett would be, as if he's not smug enough already.

My order of preference would go Raiders --> Roosters --> Storm --> Bunnies

Roosters would be at the bottom of my list, because I can just fucking see them winning next year too.

Raiders
Souths
Roosters
World war 3
Melbourne

Let’s go souffs

Last edited:
As much as I hate Wighton and Ricky Stuart, **** the Roosters and up the fucken Milk.

Roosters looked a LOT better than the Raiders across both games. So hope the Raiders can win it, just can't stand seeing the Roosters win it again.

I've got a bad feeling we're gonna see a bit of a cricket score by the Roosters on Sunday.

A non-Smith cricket score, so pretty realistic.

Go Ricky!

Bleeeeeeuuuuurrrrgggghhhhhhh

His reaction to the Papalii try. How can you not like the guy. He's crying happy tears!! Go Ricky you champ.

Last edited:
So we all know that the Roosters have a vault full of their players' failed drug tests, for insurance purposes.

I just want to know, who might have the key for that vault?

Not to be confused with #StickyFluids

I want Canberra to beat the Roosters, but I also want this:

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • marw
  • Fozz
  • Rambstien
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.