Who would come to play for us?

Is this the Sam Tomkins everyone is running around humping the furniture over ?

If so, wtf... The guy weighs 79kg..

2149919907.jpg
Yeah so?

He'd be on the Red Hill Bulk if we signed him anyway.

Is this the Sam Tomkins everyone is running around humping the furniture over ?

If so, wtf... The guy weighs 79kg..

2149919907.jpg

I would like to see how elusive he is after putting on some weight. And up against better defense.
Money doesn't grow on trees and I don't think the Broncos are stupid enough to pay a mill for a transfer fee

Its too painful too sit thru loss after loss
Sorry this is BS
i sit through every minute. Even our lowest moment against Parramatta last year when they beat us by 40. I also stayed and clapped them from the field. They were hurting and so was I but as a TRUE supporter I go through their ups and downs with them

Sorry this is BS
i sit through every minute. Even our lowest moment against Parramatta last year when they beat us by 40. I also stayed and clapped them from the field. They were hurting and so was I but as a TRUE supporter I go through their ups and downs with them

This guy knows!

I go thru it also..I was there..Hurt like hell...Thats why im asking for changes... I as a broncos supporter dont want this to go on for year after year..If something isnt done and members dont make a stand and ask for changes ...who will???.. Andrew Gee is doing nothing to make change,Im all for supporting our club but they arent changing a thing...There has been players come on the market that would have made our club stronger but time and time again they overlook them...Its only a matter of time until Andrew Gee and Griffin get the axe because they arent willing to change their way of thinking... Griffin is all about looking after the under 20s... Knowing Gee ...he will try signing Breitt Seymour..Not Folau..Tomkins,Carney or Quade Cooper..They are all way too exciting too play for Brisbane!!!.. I know a lot of Broncos fans,And trust me..Noone is happy with how the recruitment is going these days!

This is 2014 we're talking about, not 1994...
Yeah but so what? The guy is CURRENTLY playing RL and he's an absolute star, it obviously works for him.

Besides, you're pulling stats from Wiki which is fine and all except his club profile on the Wigan website states he's 83KG, I'd be more inclined to believe the official website over the Wiki stats.

He won the young player of the year award twice in his initial two seasons, won the man of steel (Dally M style award) last season as well as players player, has been in the SL "Dream team" for 3 years running and so far this season has 13 tries in 9 appearances.

This guy is a superstar no matter which way you put it and if the only thing you have against him is his weight then that's not really much of a criticism.

Last edited:
Yeah but so what? The guy is CURRENTLY playing RL and he's an absolute star, it obviously works for him.

Besides, you're pulling stats from Wiki which is fine and all except his club profile on the Wigan website states he's 83KG, I'd be more inclined to believe the official website over the Wiki stats.

He won the young player of the year award twice in his initial two seasons, won the man of steel (Dally M style award) last season as well as players player, has been in the SL "Dream team" for 3 years running and so far this season has 13 tries in 9 appearances.

This guy is a superstar no matter which way you put it and if the only thing you have against him is his weight then that's not really much of a criticism.

A "superstar"?? How? Think you've been watching too many of those 'so you think you can sing' shows..

Yes this is 2013 where we can just look at a players figure and workout if they're a good player or not, without actually seeing them play.

Ok let's pay $500 million for an undersized whippet who is completely unproven in the brutal seven month grind of NRL... Let's stick what would be the lightest player in the NRL in our last line of defense ...

I think we have too much size as it is. I'd like some speed and agility, even if they don't weigh 100+ kilos like everyone else.

Wasn't Lockyer's playing weight about 85 kgs?

Active Now

• Santa
  • NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.