OPINION who would you pick as the next Broncos number 7?

Who do you think will be Reynolds replacement as our next Halfback?

• Sam Walker

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Lachlan Lam

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters
Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
He left to go back to NZ... why would he come back when the Wahs are probably thinking about extending him more so than SJ
it would depend on what Warriors do but I don't think his options are limited to NZ, a good contract option will bring anyone.

At this point I would aim for Walker as first option, TMM possibly as second, that said Galvin is similar situation to TMM and imo he is the best half in the game potential wise that isn't realised.

if he was a legit option no joke I would take him over both, I can see a real killer half in him, his kicking game needs work but he has Walsh killer mentality which is what I would look for, I think with time and a good team around him he will be the best player in the game.

I favour the player mentality over everything and it's key for positions on the spine, I think Galvin is the next Cleary only limited being Tigers, there is soo many elements to that kids game that are already at rep level.

it might sound nuts but I would have him in the halves for nsw if I was their coach given the way he plays, nsw are slow on the uptake but he will get there eventually regardless.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Mitchell Moses could be available post 2026. If it worked with Renolds, it could work with him.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I came into this season not wanting us to rely on Reynolds. He didn’t help us in the GF last year so wanted and expected Walsh and Mam to step up. Unfortunately that hasn’t happened. I don’t know what the answer is but I reckon it’s clear to me that we need some experience on the park. We’re still such a young team. It’s time for this team to grow up regardless of who is in the 7.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
scared season 3 GIF

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
This is a massive opportunity for Josh Rogers. He'll likely be our halfback for a month. (maybe even until Reyno returns).

While i saw some good signs with Madden, he certainly didn't take the opportunity with both hands to prove he is the best option as Reyno's succession plan. and yes some of that comes down to injuries an the players Madden had around him (especially the fact that Walsh was out for most of that time).

a good stint over the next month and Rogers could potentially jump Madden in the pecking order

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Maybe someone like Tyran Wishart could be a good pickup. Off contract at the end of 2025 and has played well in Munster’s absence, worst case he could be a Connor Watson type player for us. Won’t break the bank either

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Maybe someone like Tyran Wishart could be a good pickup. Off contract at the end of 2025 and has played well in Munster’s absence, worst case he could be a Connor Watson type player for us. Won’t break the bank either
He's a typical Melbourne player. Grows a foot taller when he plays in purple only for some other team to sign him and realise he's trash.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Whoever we pick we need to stress upon them that they are a hooker and not a half.

Think about it. We've had the worst run of injuries in the history of our club and yet we have four hookers on our books and not one of them has been injured. It's got to be the safest position in our squad.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
He is a utility player who is mostly a Hooker I don't think we need him.

Unread

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Culhwch
  • Mick_Hancock
  • GCBRONCO
  • IceWorks
  • Aldo
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.