Wimbledon 2011

Here's hoping Lopez takes that cat Murray to the cleaners. Mainly because I took the $8 which I thought was overs icon_thumbs_u

You serious Channel 7? Showing the doubles instead of the 5th set between Federer and Tsonga???? The bloody Bryan brothers remind me of the Hardy boys when they were on that episode of South Park. "oh man I'm getting a raging clue"

Jeba said:
You serious Channel 7? Showing the doubles instead of the 5th set between Federer and Tsonga???? The bloody Bryan brothers remind me of the Hardy boys when they were on that episode of South Park. "oh man I'm getting a raging clue"

I don't think they're allowed to show it, because Fox Sports is.

That's my guess anyway, I don't actually know. [icon_lol1.

Tsonga you legend yew yew suck it cry baby

Great stuff by Tomic - hope he takes the lessons learned this tourny and continues to improve. Also hope the Aussie media lets him keep developing as he should and not expecting him to just win at the drop of a hat now and being overly critical when he doesn't. No doubt he certainly looks like a future grand slam tournament winner and future world top 10; but he still has a ways to go before he does get there.

And Coxy c'mon - looking like a Novak-Rafa final = AWESOME [icon_razz1

Flutterby said:
I think Novak will take Fed out in the semis and we'll have a Rafa/Novak final, which will be epic

well you got the final right and yes it will be epic. icon_thumbs_u

Hope both players suffer career ending injuries in the warm up

OMG Coxy your level of hatred for 2 players who have overtaken someone else who is past his prime is simply outstanding

Coxy said:
Hope both players suffer career ending injuries in the warm up

Just like Roger you are a cry baby

Go Rafa!!!! I like Novak but so wouldn't be unhappy if he won but Rafa is the best I've seen icon_thumbs_u

TBH I am a fan of both these guys and am not bothered which one of them wins - I just hope it's a great match

Fed didn't win? gay.

So, Kvitova wins the ladies' singles. Beat Sharapova 6-3, 6-4.

Nice to see a left hander win it for once!

Yes I usually fall asleep immediately after.....

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • broncs30
  • Hurrijo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • bazza
  • Maroon4life
  • thenry
  • Bish
  • Ejbroncos
  • Manofoneway
  • Organix
  • LittleDavey
  • mieko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 58 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.