Women's State of Origin - Game 1

She’s such an angry ant, there’s one of them in every sports team I’ve ever played in.
She is. To be fair some of my dislike for her is how overhyped she is which isn’t her fault but overall I just find her so unlikable. It’s crazy how well matched she and Lomax are.

They did yep, definitely among the stronger players all of them. Problem was though everyone dropped it, this isn’t an exaggeration so hard to get a gauge on almost anyone. The Broncs right side though were both really strong and you could easily say they won the game for the Maroons and you wouldn’t get much argument.
unfair to play womens origin pre seaon though

They did yep, definitely among the stronger players all of them. Problem was though everyone dropped it, this isn’t an exaggeration so hard to get a gauge on almost anyone. The Broncs right side though were both really strong and you could easily say they won the game for the Maroons and you wouldn’t get much argument.
thanks Sproj tough gig playing the big game as pre season As pee previois been away awile but rapidly undestanding the NRLW is real deal....this just seems crazy timing..backing up on mens.. either play as a curtaon raiser or make a mid season ladies event..

unfair to play womens origin pre seaon though

It's pre-season for the NRLW but not for the players. QRL women's comp had it's grand final three weeks ago with a number of players from that game playing last night. NSWRL women's comp final was in April.

It's pre-season for the NRLW but not for the players. QRL women's comp had it's grand final three weeks ago with a number of players from that game playing last night. NSWRL women's comp final was in April.
ok thanks makes some sense. But surely if SOO is going to be the premier event scheduling needs to be reviewed

She is. To be fair some of my dislike for her is how overhyped she is which isn’t her fault but overall I just find her so unlikable. It’s crazy how well matched she and Lomax are.

She dumped him ages ago now

I thought the qld 5/8's kicking game was spot on. It created do much momentum and opportunity. That and their defence was the impressive thing to me about the win.
The NSW pack overshadowed their backs and dominated us (a bit like wednesday) but qld kept on defending with just the one soft try after plenty of work.
Milly boyle is really good but she dodnt break the game open like i feared she might.
If they consolidated the gains their forwards were making they might have had us (again like the men).

That was a terrible advertisement for the womens game imo.

I don't watch much of it, and only tuned in because there was no other league on thursday night this week. I suspect a number of other people were the same.

I switched off at half time. I've got no doubt the players were trying hard, but the quality of the game (for a supposed showcase of the best players) was terrible.

I know the female game is only in it's infancy, but it's got a long way to go if that's the usual sort of quality of games.

As bad as it was, and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, it was so much better than the men's one and that is down to one factor, the ref put his whistle away and let them play.

Surely you can't be serious......?

Surely you can't be serious......?

I am. As I said in game, I turned the men's one off. I also found it boring because of how predictable it was with the refereeing. I started working I was so bored. This is not to detract from what was an amazing Qld win, they deserve all the accolades they get but doesn't detract from the game being ruined by Klein...again.

It definitely wasn’t better than the men’s Origin game but the women’s game has been consistently more enjoyable than the men’s game over the last couple of years. They just play a different brand of footy

Was just watching the highlights earlier, the in and away from Ciesiolka for Robinson's 2nd try was absolutely beautiful.

I thought the qld 5/8's kicking game was spot on. It created do much momentum and opportunity. That and their defence was the impressive thing to me about the win.
The NSW pack overshadowed their backs and dominated us (a bit like wednesday) but qld kept on defending with just the one soft try after plenty of work.
Milly boyle is really good but she dodnt break the game open like i feared she might.
If they consolidated the gains their forwards were making they might have had us (again like the men).

And said number 6 left the Broncs to go to the Roosters, hate that club.

Robbo has been charged with a Grade 2 dangerous contact for the Kelly incident and because there’s no NRLW games, she could miss game 2 if she’s found guilty or takes the guilty plea

Way to keep one our best players out hey NSWRL

I might biased sure, but Kelly put herself in a bad spot to try and make that tackle in the first place

Wonder if we can start charging JWH and NAS for the bumpers they throw up into every hitup

Robbo has been charged with a Grade 2 dangerous contact for the Kelly incident and because there’s no NRLW games, she could miss game 2 if she’s found guilty or takes the guilty plea

Way to keep one our best players out hey NSWRL

I might biased sure, but Kelly put herself in a bad spot to try and make that tackle in the first place

Wonder if we can start charging JWH and NAS for the bumpers they throw up into every hitup

The NSW girl who dangerously flipped the Qlder wasn't even put on report, ridiculous.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Midean
  • mitch222
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • theshed
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Dash
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.