World Cup Teams.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Why? I hate that shit! Hasn't it always been, you sign to another comp, see you later?

That's so shit...these Storm players always break the rules

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hammo said:
Why? I hate that shit! Hasn't it always been, you sign to another comp, see you later?

Maybe its coz crocker is the orsmest player eva!!!1

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
Darius Boyd believed that Sam and K were left out of the squad due to the sex scandal. So he rang the Australian selectors to confirm that's why he was left out of the squad too.

The selectors replied that they had never intended Boyd to be involved with the world cup squad.

Boyd told them "yeah, that's what she said".
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Crocker? ESL? Piss off.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
MIA Watmough and Perry? What a joke!

Johnson, Thaiday, Heighington, Myles...ever frigging Parker deserves selection more than that clown Watmough.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Hammo said:

Not only that, I am pretty sure I remember Ricky Stuart publicly stating that Crocker wouldn't be in the squad after he signed with ESL.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
You are quite right, Sticky definately said he wasn't going to select ESL bound players.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
1. Billy Slater
2. Greg Inglis
3. Brent Tate
4. Israel Folau
5. WOOLFMAN
6. Darren Lockyer (C)
7. Johnathan Thurston
8. Petero Civoniceva
9. Cameron Smith
10. Steve Price
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Paul Gallen
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Kurt Gidley
15. Brent Kite
16. Craig Fitzgibbon
17. Michael Crocker

1. Brent Webb
2. Manu Vatuvei
3. Steve Matai
4. Jerome Ropati
5. Krisnan Inu
6. Benji Marshall
7. Nathan Fien
8. Jeff Lima
9. Issac Luke
10. Nathan Cayless (C)
11. Simon Mannering
12. Jeremy Smith
13. Greg Eastwood

14. Lance Hohaia
15. Dene Halatau
16. Adam Blair
17. Setaimata Sa

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Flutterby said:
Hammo said:

Not only that, I am pretty sure I remember Ricky Stuart publicly stating that Crocker wouldn't be in the squad after he signed with ESL.

Sticky don't pick the squad, the selectors do.

BTW Monaghan>Wolfman. I think a few of the manly selections are only there as gimmes + they have match fitness. My opinion.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I just read the foirst page of this thread;

LOLZ

No Hunt...where are we all people? Where are the Hunt is better than Slater people!?

Also, Williams (joke), Glen Stewart (joke), Perry (joke), Fitzgibbon (joke), Watmough (joke) and finally, as much as I love him, Crocker (triple joke)

Considering this is the WC year, to have picked this squad on the finals teams (which is clearly what they have done), has just shat in the face of most of the NRL.

Pathetic.

Go Kumuls/Tonga/Kiwis

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
P.S. The "wolfman" or whatever people have labeled hi, is a flash in the pan. He doesn't deserve a test spot and Falou and Tate will pwn him next Origin.

This squad has really shitted me off.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Appreantly if your not in the finals, you can't make the team ffs, It shouldn't depend on who makes the finals ffs, It should mainly be on the player himself. It's not ur fault if ur team can't make the finals....

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Je$ter said:
I think a few of the manly selections are only there as gimmes + they have match fitness. My opinion.

Which is a sad way of looking at it. they will be training and playing together for a long time. Match fitness would come with game time.

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
fenomeno said:
Fitzgibbon better then Thaiday? HAHAHAHA

Fitzgibbon tends to stay on his feet a lot more.. Thaiday tends to fall over.. ALL THE TIME.

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Lachy said:
fenomeno said:
Fitzgibbon better then Thaiday? HAHAHAHA

Fitzgibbon tends to stay on his feet a lot more.. Thaiday tends to fall over.. ALL THE TIME.

Atleast Thaiday runs towards the opposition before he falls, Fitzgibbon stands there after catching the ball, awesome.

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Thaiday is a suicide player, he'll end up injuring himself before too long.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Lachy said:
Thaiday is a suicide player, he'll end up injuring himself before too long.

That's what everyone said about Hunt too.

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Hunt has clearly become a master of his craft now.. but Thaiday still looks so uncertain on his hit-ups.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Hunt, Thaiday, Myles, Ryles and Harrison are the most ****ed up omissions IMO. I can understand Hunt and Thaiday I guess, due to the investigations, but WTF at the other 3?

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.