RUMOUR Would you take Corey Norman back if he is cut by Eels?

lol no.

But Wayne, so we'll sign him on big money.

Sure why not, Hodges could always use a footrest.

I for one am very much looking forward to the Eels vs Manly game tonight. I've given Corey a bit of stick before but this is his chance to prove himself. I hope he runs rings around Foran. Should be a cracker of a game. Go the Eels and now I'll duck as the empties fly my way:-)

Normans future will be in the backrow if he can bulk up enough. I can see him being a similar player to John Sutton.

I for one am very much looking forward to the Eels vs Manly game tonight. I've given Corey a bit of stick before but this is his chance to prove himself. I hope he runs rings around Foran. Should be a cracker of a game. Go the Eels and now I'll duck as the empties fly my way:-)

I'm excited to see the Watmough drama unfold. I doubt he will have as bad a game as Karl Pilkington did last night though.

Had some good touches, was outshone by Sandow though. Slick cut out pass to Radradradradra though.

Hi guys, long time supporter and lurker of this site. Don't usually contribute to this kind of thing but decided to weigh in as i found it very interesting this piece of information has been leaked..

I have it on very good authority, a source highly involved within the club, that what "CLYDESDALE" has said is indeed true. I was told to keep it hush hush, as Wayne is hoping to swoop in and convince Corey to come back admist the drama going on with Parramatta possibly signing Foran and his place in the team being unsure. Wayne is indeed a fan of Corey and sees something special in him, if anyone can bring it out it is Wayne.

I was watching Corey very closely on friday night with this fact in mind, and i must say with his man of the match performance i'm starting to see what Wayne does. We could have really used him against the Bunnies.

Hi guys, long time supporter and lurker of this site. Don't usually contribute to this kind of thing but decided to weigh in as i found it very interesting this piece of information has been leaked..

I have it on very good authority, a source highly involved within the club, that what "CLYDESDALE" has said is indeed true. I was told to keep it hush hush, as Wayne is hoping to swoop in and convince Corey to come back admist the drama going on with Parramatta possibly signing Foran and his place in the team being unsure. Wayne is indeed a fan of Corey and sees something special in him, if anyone can bring it out it is Wayne.

I was watching Corey very closely on friday night with this fact in mind, and i must say with his man of the match performance i'm starting to see what Wayne does. We could have really used him against the Bunnies.

If this is true, where the hell does he play? I honestly think he would make a great backrower however we are well stocked for them and I doubt he is coming back to not play in the halves. So where would he play?

I'm going to fuel the flames, because, well, it's fun.

If WB is actively seeking to bring back Corey Norman, is it so he can play him as a five eight and shift Milford to fullback and slot Boyd into the centres? If so, I can live with that, even though I hate for Taylor to be pushed further down the order.

I wonder if [MENTION=2115]Anonymous person[/MENTION] would be willing to have CN back if it meant Milford at fullback?

I would take Norman back. He was developing nicely in 2012. Not great, but he was going good. Taking on the line, his passing game was good and he seemed to be a hard man to bring down.

The big overlooked factor in the whole situation is Josh Hoffman. He couldn't cement the fullback position and wasn't playing well enough to keep his spot so Norman had to be shifted to the number 1 jersey. That set his development back, imo.

Please tell me this is a monumental troll thread...

Please tell me this is a monumental troll thread...

Haha I would like to but it's not true. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but I would've kept Norman and released Hoffman.

Hearing that he's also looking at signing Kurt Baptiste, Greg Eastwood, Gerard Beale, Michael Ennis, Dane Gagai, Ben Hannant, Antonio Winterstein, Peter Wallace, Nathan Friend, Ashton Sims, Berrick Barnes, Brad Thorn, Chris Walker, Steve Michaels, Reece Robinson, Dave Taylor, Nick Kenny, Tom Learoyd Lahrs, Neville Costigan and Palmer fucking Wapau.

There, I've done all the guessing for you guys. @themole @Lurker @buzzrothfield @Dan nywiedler..

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Dash
  • broncoscope
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.