RUMOUR Would you take Corey Norman back if he is cut by Eels?

Hearing that he's also looking at signing Kurt Baptiste, Greg Eastwood, Gerard Beale, Michael Ennis, Dane Gagai, Ben Hannant, Antonio Winterstein, Peter Wallace, Nathan Friend, Ashton Sims, Berrick Barnes, Brad Thorn, Chris Walker, Steve Michaels, Reece Robinson, Dave Taylor, Nick Kenny, Tom Learoyd Lahrs, Neville Costigan and Palmer fucking Wapau.

There, I've done all the guessing for you guys. @themole @Lurker @buzzrothfield @Dan nywiedler..

I look forward to the lurkers article tomorrow 'look for a lot of familiar faces to return to red hill, my sauces tell me that they are all done deals'

If we get Corey Norman back I'm pulling a Beadsy, screw the Titans, I'm gonna go support the Raiders.

Hi guys, long time supporter and lurker of this site. Don't usually contribute to this kind of thing but decided to weigh in as i found it very interesting this piece of information has been leaked..

I have it on very good authority, a source highly involved within the club, that what "CLYDESDALE" has said is indeed true. I was told to keep it hush hush, as Wayne is hoping to swoop in and convince Corey to come back admist the drama going on with Parramatta possibly signing Foran and his place in the team being unsure. Wayne is indeed a fan of Corey and sees something special in him, if anyone can bring it out it is Wayne.

I was watching Corey very closely on friday night with this fact in mind, and i must say with his man of the match performance i'm starting to see what Wayne does. We could have really used him against the Bunnies.
This is like Rev Nile in his sunday best trying to be incognito on a float at the Sydney Mardi Gras!!

Hearing that he's also looking at signing Kurt Baptiste, Greg Eastwood, Gerard Beale, Michael Ennis, Dane Gagai, Ben Hannant, Antonio Winterstein, Peter Wallace, Nathan Friend, Ashton Sims, Berrick Barnes, Brad Thorn, Chris Walker, Steve Michaels, Reece Robinson, Dave Taylor, Nick Kenny, Tom Learoyd Lahrs, Neville Costigan and Palmer fucking Wapau.

There, I've done all the guessing for you guys. @themole @Lurker @buzzrothfield @Dan nywiedler..

The return of the demi god to our team will most certainly make the NRL just hand the title over there and then. His name alone will strike fear into the other teams eyes. I look forward to the towering bombs he produces

So, Foran has apparently signed with the Eels and with Hopoate at the back do people think we will likely see Norman back at the Broncos now?

If Bennett is a fan, chances are he will sign him.. He won't be worth a lot.

There is no room for yet another fucking useless never was at the Broncos. Can't believe people rated him when he was running around for us.

Deeerrrrp he'll come good.

From what I read, Eels prefer Norman to Sandow long-term, especially to partner Foran, I'd say it'll be Sandow goneskies.

1. Hopoate
6. Norman
7. Foran
9. Peats

So, Foran has apparently signed with the Eels and with Hopoate at the back do people think we will likely see Norman back at the Broncos now?

If Bennett is a fan, chances are he will sign him.. He won't be worth a lot.

where do we play him with Boyd and Milford in the team ... especially as the last time he was here he whinged about not being 5/8

From what I read, Eels prefer Norman to Sandow long-term, especially to partner Foran, I'd say it'll be Sandow goneskies.

1. Hopoate
6. Norman
7. Foran
9. Peats

I read that too but I can't see how Norman would work with Foran. He's the sort of player to give Sandow every opportunity to eke out his undeniable talent, in fact I can't think of too many mid-range halves that would benefit more (assuming Sandow gets paid a much more moderate sum next contract).

Sterlo and someone else was again talking up Norman on the radio this arvo. "How would Norman feel with the Foran signing, he's been playing fantastically for the Eels". I would have thought Sterlo at least would pay more attention to his own club's games.

Sterlo and someone else was again talking up Norman on the radio this arvo. "How would Norman feel with the Foran signing, he's been playing fantastically for the Eels". I would have thought Sterlo at least would pay more attention to his own club's games.

That was Rabs. I heard it and laughed.

Latest news is Brisbane are currently in talks with Corey's manager, things are heating up with Foran to announce his signing to Parramatta this coming week. Foran has supposedly said that he wants to play along side Sandow if he comes to Parramatta, leaving Corey further out of the running for a spot. Not privy to what position he will play sorry guys.

we have better players in just about every position that he could possibly play.

fullback
halfback
centers
5/8

and i would also prefer our bench utilities too him as well

You heard it first from Alfie guys, the brand new BroncosHQ account with 2 posts.

Must be true.

Yeah, because the amount of posts determines a poster's credibility... :rolleyes:

Considering his first 2 posts are claiming high inside sources in the Broncos hierarchy have told him that Wayne is going out of his way to get Corey Norman, yes, in this case it does Porthoz.

Where would he play? I can't see him uprooting Milford or Hunt in the halves. Boyd will be fullback when he returns. Would he make a good center or winger? Maybe train him to be a dummy half.

Will be very interesting if this turns out to be true.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jd87
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.