RUMOUR Would you take Corey Norman back if he is cut by Eels?

Supposing it is true, (please no), I'd say it will go one of a few ways.

He plays centre or wing but Gagai is supposedly coming too, so I don't know about that.

He plays backrow but do we really want an unproven backrower in an area we're stocked up on? I'd take Oates any day.

He plays 5/8, Milford goes back to fullback and Boyd plays centre or wing.

Or... He might even play fullback but isn't that why he left in the first place, because he wanted 5/8?

Basically doesn't make sense to me.

Also I can't imagine Foran saying he'd sign but only if he partners Sandow, that's a ridiculous thing to say.

He'd be a hopeless bench utility for the price packet he wants, I'd rather stick with Niko.

Hooker?

Ok... I can't keep a straight face here. :rofl:

Also I can't imagine Foran saying he'd sign but only if he partners Sandow, that's a ridiculous thing to say.

After spending his entire career with DCE, it's not that ridiculous to say you don't want to work with Corey Norman!

Hooker?

Ok... I can't keep a straight face here. :rofl:

Bahahaha. What's worst than Norman playing hooker is playing him on the wing. He'd be slower than Luke Covell.:o_o:

I'd take Maranta everyday of the week.

I still think he's a centre. He does ball hog a bit too much in the halves, but less than most centres do. Knows how to pass, and kick a little bit. Decent running game out wide... at least back in 2012 where he was making linebreaks quite easily.

I really can't see where he'll fit in our side, particularly if WB insists on keeping Milf at 5/8 ??

I am not necessarily endorsing this backline...just spit balling how you might fit him in....

Boyd
Copley
Hodges
Norman
Gagai
Milford
Hunt

At least we get rid of Reed.....

I watched the Eels on Friday night. Norman was very good, and apparently m.o.m last week .chip kick Sandow would be packing his bags you'd think.

I don't think we need Norman but I think any team would be lucky to have him based on this years form (if he keeps it up).

He had a motm performance last week and would've got one this weekend if Reece Robinson could kick/keep his legs shut. Norman has been very very good.

Yeah it's odd with Norman. When he left I seriously couldnt wait to see the back of him, so much so I was stressing until rd13 worrying he would renege on the eels deal, TBF to him though he has improved a lot and as theshed aid if he keeps up this form would be an asset to a team. The rumours seem to be getting stronger about a return but I honestly for the life of me cannot see where he would fit in, makes no sense

He doesnt fit in
We have Hunt Milford and Taylor who is far better than Norman. We will have a fight to keep Taylor as it is with Hunt and Milford in front of him, then you have Jayden Nikorima also

Well, as an self proclaimed Eel, I want him kept. I'm pretty certain that Hoppa will head back to Moanly at the end of the season and I can't see the Eels buying another full back. I still think Norman can fire and maybe with Foran on his way, we may just see the best of him yet.

I wouldn't count out anything, Wayne is clearly throwing down the challenge for players to step up and show their worth, I think we could see the clean out continue at the end of year.

I'd take Norman back if he agreed to play centre. He has a decent running game. Plus that way we could send Reed back to Q-Cup!

I'd take Norman back if he agreed to play centre. He has a decent running game. Plus that way we could send Reed back to Q-Cup!

hell no ...

if Copley and Hodges should be our centers ... and if not we should try to sign Gagai

Corey Norman was very good for us when he and Ben Hunt were on the field at the same time.

It was a pity Peter Wallace wasn't injured more often.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.