Votes: 78 52.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • Other - state your reasons

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
I’m glad of the fact that we were never in a bidding war in this fiasco. Sure, we would WANT him but do we NEED him? For mine, it’s a no.

Our men in charge, are 100% right here again.

Let’s belt them in the 2 rounds we play them now.

Can't blame him for taking that sort of money and I would have loved him back at the club but I will tell you what, he won't wanna have another couple of years like has had since he joined the Titans.

I would have liked to have had him back if he wanted to be here. He obviously doesn't want to be, so good for him. I bet it was always about getting the Titans to move the dollar mark higher, thats why we offered a fare but lower offer. He had the option to return or stay, we were not going to have this drag out. We move on and I trust Ikin will be looking for the next piece in the puzzle. Having listened to him talk about roster management, he has multiple options lined up for that money and we are already moving towards securing them.

Would’ve been good to have him but not at the cost of Haas, Walsh, or Carrigan. I’ll trust Ikin’s judgement on this one.

The titans have locked in a bottom 8 spot for the foreseeable future if they went big to keep him.

KindWaterloggedEsok size restricted

Probably for the best. Better spent on the spine. We need set ourselves up for post Reynolds. Would rather not have ridiculous coin locked up on another forward.

I think Dave would rather be a Bronco, but you can't blame a bloke for taking the money. I would.

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

Oh well, I'm sure Ikin will find us some good prospects for the bench.

Would have been good to have him back but glad we didn't spend that kind of coin on a second row. Good on the Titans for being stupid enough to spend that much outside of the spine.

If we wanted to spend that sort of money on another forward we would have just re-signed Flegler. If we go to market for a middle or edge it will be that emerging value type player.

Active Now

• Spooky1013
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.