Votes: 19 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • Other - state your reasons

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
Whaaa ?
Fifita plays right side . Oates left .

I don`t understand how Fifita was ball hogging Oates ?
Just watched a bunch of Fifita highlights from 2019. Fifita was on the right for the first one then mostly on the left for the rest. Our strategy was give him the ball and he’d do the rest. It worked for the most part that year.

Just watched a bunch of Fifita highlights from 2019. Fifita was on the right for the first one then mostly on the left for the rest. Our strategy was give him the ball and he’d do the rest. It worked for the most part that year.

Alex Glen ???

One of the worst of all time to wear our colours, no doubt. One of our fantasy NFL leagues used to be called the Shibasaki. Our others are called the Minto and the Seibold. Says it all really.

One of the worst of all time to wear our colours, no doubt. One of our fantasy NFL leagues used to be called the Shibasaki. Our others are called the Minto and the Seibold. Says it all really.

It says that these leagues are truly pathetic. The two starting with S don’t ever deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as anything Mint related, he’s the greatest player ever to walk the earth.

I voted Other based on his value to the team. A few have mentioned values in the $600-$700k range. Even that makes him a higher paid player than Carrigan. I can't value him, regardless of any moments of brilliance, a more valuable member of our TEAM than Patty. He is my yardstick. Patty has gone to another level and will be a great club captain in the future. Anyone heard the whispers about Patty wanting an upgrade???? (crickets)
I put the emphasis on our TEAM as we have seen in a few short months that a TEAM is built around having the right players not the most $$$. Get the right TEAM players and success will come.
There has been so many "oh-no's" over the last few years when players have left and we see that they don't neccessarily live up to the hype and generally fade away. The list I could make is ridiculous, and David has to be the best example yet. How is a guy who did what he did in his first couple of seasons not even in the conversation when it comes to Origin?
I'm sure Big Mal has had the smirk wiped off his face when he sees David sitting on the bench and all that carry-on about will he stay or will he go which, in the end, came down to a downright stupid $$$ contract that the Titans must be rueing.
If we have learnt anything from seeing Dave's career tank and the fallout from the Haas contract crap it is that we will never be held to ransom by any player ever again.
.....anyone remember a guy called Milford?

It says that these leagues are truly pathetic. The two starting with S don’t ever deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as anything Mint related, he’s the greatest player ever to walk the earth.
I get he's a cult hero now for whatever reason. But Minto was truly the worst player to ever play for the Broncos.

Changed my answer to no. He seems lazy and not willing to put in the hard yards. Any monster forward can run over outside backs to score tries. But if they're on his money, they should be making big metres and stinging in D as well.

Can't we just piss off Haas and use his money to give to Hunt to come and play 9?

Can't we just piss off Haas and use his money to give to Hunt to come and play 9?

the problem is Hunt will get the same or more to play halfback.

and since he doesn't want to play hooker in NRL (if there's an opportunity to play in the halves), any chase of him would be futile

Hunt
Is
Not
Going
Anywhere (apart from the Maroons)
To
Play
Number
Nine
/ end of.

the problem is Hunt will get the same or more to play halfback.

and since he doesn't want to play hooker in NRL (if there's an opportunity to play in the halves), any chase of him would be futile
He might entertain the idea if he's coming to a club that's a good chance of winning a premiership. He's 32 now and running out of time for that.

St George aren't going close any time soon - what other clubs could he play 7 for, earn good money and have a chance at a premiership? All the clubs in a premiership window have established halves already.

Active Now

• Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.