• Unsure

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • Other - state your reasons

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
I must be bitter.

I think he was one of the players that was a 'cancer' at the club.

Same with Lodge, Isaako, TPJ & Haas.

Only Haas is still here & maybe that won't be for long.
Big Dave....nup...IMO.

The others, quite likely.

Other than taking the bigger money, I can't recall anything else that would make you be so bitter. I don't regard that incident in Bali as damaging against him.... himself.

the team has changed from old culture where every man for himself

I went no because our team this year is working for each other.

Fifita is great in attack, but NFI in defence.

You just have to look at Capewell to see what structure, hard work 1%'s etc does for the team.

TC, Riki, Piakura, and now Hoskings show what real team effort is.

Our progress this year, and hopefully top 4 next year are built on teamwork, not highlights reel 1 in 3-4 games

DP

......DP
Interested Spock GIF by Star Trek

It would be interesting to see Fifita play in the current club culture.
Things weren't great across the board, when he was here last...

Big Dave....nup...IMO.

The others, quite likely.

Other than taking the bigger money, I can't recall anything else that would make you be so bitter. I don't regard that incident in Bali as damaging against him.... himself.

My bitter comment was because BooKhaki said if anyone says no, they must be a bitter fool

I must be bitter.

Yes, you are bitter and should wake up to yourself.

I must be bitter.

I never got the 'cancer' vibe from Isaako, always seems to give his best, was just not great, and had too many errors in him. What am I missing?

The others, sure.

I'd still sign him but can understand why his performance against us would tip people the other direction.

It's all mental with Dave, always has and will be. Physically he's a specimen. He needs the right leadership to reach his ridiculous potential.

I never got the 'cancer' vibe from Isaako, always seems to give his best, was just not great, and had too many errors in him. What am I missing?

The others, sure.

probably including him because he’s one of those guys that thinks he’s entitled to be playing first grade because he thinks he’s much better than he actually is

probably including him because he’s one of those guys that thinks he’s entitled to be playing first grade because he thinks he’s much better than he actually is
And he bad mouthed our coaches recently. Thinking he was so much better off at the Titans...

where's the quote from when he left broncos? i think that's what got everyone's backs up

We already got one of those in Haas, do we really need a second?

Ya'll mofo's smoking something if you wanna take him back for 700k.

Id take him back for a packet of chips and a coke.

Who wants "no mates" Fifita. he doesn't have enough mates to have any other nickname than "dave"
Who needs the short arse.

disagree on this one mate, Fifita is marginally behind Riki in tackle efficiency and the latter is seen as a rock. I know stats aren't everything and can't quantify defensive solidarity/communication, but I think there's a bit of misconception on Dave being lazy and a poor defender. He also has better tackle efficiency than Capewell but I agree you can't account for 1%'ers which Capewell is very good at.

Dave is poor in D when he has to get off the ground. Very poor when inside the ten and has to get off the ground. To be honest I would take him for the right price but not at the expense of our current stocks.

I'm firmly on the definitely not side now. We don't need him. We need a hooker.

After tonight it only reinforces my opinion of no, other positions like hooker I consider more important.

We don't need a single position at a starter level at current I would say.

We could want players but I don't think it changes the fact we have the players atm that can produce a premiership if they play their best, not only that I feel like several have plenty of room to go, so I don't see signing Fifita worth it unless it's for interchange forward money.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • cento
  • bb_gun
  • bazza
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • unnerv1ng
  • BroncosAlways
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.