Young broncs in feeder clubs

Herbie's back. Played Colts last week and Intrust this week. 2 tries, 7 goals.

Opacic got a double too.

Handled the defence too, big side Bears who are up the top of the table. I counted only one missed tackle. Made plenty of tackles.

Edit- 18 tackles
2 missed.

Last edited:
Only turned 18 2-3 weeks ago so they didn’t waste time getting him in there

I dare say they rate Paix up there too but he might not be 18 just yet and the next problem for this season is that he has Murphy and dargan in front of him

I dare say they rate Paix up there too but he might not be 18 just yet and the next problem for this season is that he has Murphy and dargan in front of him

If they got Osullivan I think they might cut a few of the other halves to bring Paix and Boyd into the top squad.

Not much point, two games to go and Norths aren't playing finals but the 20's are second- let him see out the season in 20's.

Bullemor made his ISC debut tonight. Great work for an 18 year old front rower. I wrote a lot about him during the MM season. I think he was in better form than Fifita for the MM season.

Super smart kid, taken from Nudgee.

Bullemor made his ISC debut tonight. Great work for an 18 year old front rower. I wrote a lot about him during the MM season. I think he was in better form than Fifita for the MM season.

With the little I’ve seen of him I’ve been very impressed. From what I’ve been told about his work ethic and attitude he could definitely have a long career in the top grade.

Signed to the Broncos?

Staggs 4 trys (nearly 6), 2 try assists, 1 try save. Just from the highlights on Redcliffes Facebook.

Anyone know where and how Tanah Boyd has been playing? And is he signed to Brisbane still?

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • broncomax
  • winslow_wong
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Spoon
  • Skathen
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bazza
  • bert_lifts
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Maroon4life
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.