Young broncs in feeder clubs

Taylor was pretty average today, don’t see him getting a call up anytime soon!

Seems both our up and coming halves are versatile, paix played Hooker in under 18's origin the other day

Can't find the pic, but Parker gave out the jerseys for their origin game and Paix looks bigger than him. Won't be a liability in the line hopefully, could see them making him into a crafty hooker.

Can't find the pic, but Parker gave out the jerseys for their origin game and Paix looks bigger than him. Won't be a liability in the line hopefully, could see them making him into a crafty hooker.

No , we need a hb more

Lockyer mentioned this fellow's name in commentary yesterday; Thomas dearden
Anyone know what he is like

Lockyer mentioned this fellow's name in commentary yesterday; Thomas dearden
Anyone know what he is like

Deardon is better than paix and boyd. He is 17 i think
He is the best half i have seen for a long time.
I know he is hot property and many clubs are chasing him. Issue we are faced is we have jumped into paix and boyd ahead of this kid so a lot will depend on the path ahead.

Last edited:
I know he is hot property and many clubs are chasing him. Issue we are faced is we have jumped into paix and boyd ahead of this kid so a lot will depend on the path ahead.

He might be but he might not be what we need and that’s why Wayne has got the other 2 with us

Who does he play for?

Dearden plays for Tweed, he was the 7 in the U18 Queensland team with Boyd at 6 and Paix at 9 before Origin one this year. They lost but he played well.

He put Fifita through a few times in the second half.

He was great in the MM season and almost got Tweed home in the semi against Souths when they have a team full of stars. He took it to them for 60 minutes with Sexton.

Last edited:
Well if locky mentioned him maybe there think him instead of boyd

So was locky mentioning for qld rather than broncos ?

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
  • HarryAllan7
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.