Yow Yeh retires

I don't think this will be the last of him still.

He's been battling this injury for three years. He knows in his heart of hearts he's never going to be physically (or mentally I'd imagine) good enough to play NRL again. That sounds like I'm being an a-hole but it's pretty close to the truth I'd imagine.

There's only so many surgeries and rehab sessions you can do before it's time to stop.

He's been battling this injury for three years. He knows in his heart of hearts he's never going to be physically (or mentally I'd imagine) good enough to play NRL again. That sounds like I'm being an a-hole but it's pretty close to the truth I'd imagine.

There's only so many surgeries and rehab sessions you can do before it's time to stop.
Some things just take time, I'm not saying he'll reach the same heights but I mean I wouldn't be surprised in 3/4 years he is able to make some sort of crack at it again.

I think JYY should get one final game of SOO. Given some of the recent wingers NSW have chosen, he'd still run rings around them on 1 leg.

It-Was-Me-Jim-Carrey-Liar-Liar.gif

Thought so ......it's lacking that certain je ne sais quoi for mine.

You did your best. :takdir:

I met Jharal at the fan day in 2012 and he was such an approachable and down to earth guy. He seemed so happy and thrilled about how his career was heading and rightly so, he was in fine form and coming of a tremendous 2011. This was only a couple of weeks before his accident.

Feel very bad for him and hope he succeeds in his future. A role at the club as a mentor or community worker is well in the balance and would suit him well.

Just watched the videos in this thread and made myself even more depressed than i already was. Such a loss for the Broncos, and my heart just breaks for the kid. Strength, speed, and such a pure finisher, and still so much more. Pure class.

What a fantastic player he was and could have been one of the great wingers in our game, definitely will be missed on the field.

Question though: when the Broncs say they are retiring his no 5 jersey, does that mean like it does in the states and that there won't be another Broncos no 5 jersey?

What a fantastic player he was and could have been one of the great wingers in our game, definitely will be missed on the field.

Question though: when the Broncs say they are retiring his no 5 jersey, does that mean like it does in the states and that there won't be another Broncos no 5 jersey?

No, just for this game.

Re: Bronco's Press Conference today at 10am

Yow Yeh will be on the footy show tonight for those that want to tune in.

He is just such a fucking legend. And his missus... Jesus Christ.

still I wonder, why him? Talking about his "beloved broncos" its easy to see his love for the club in an era where players don't show love for the maroon and gold enough.

I don't watch that show what did he have to say?

Active Now

• Battler
  • Stix
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.