08/09 Premier League Thread

2r5uqtx.jpg

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. That is brilliant!

So Ramos has now been sacked, and Redknapp announced as Spurs new manager in the space of about 14 minutes.

TBH Spurs should've just stuck with Martin Jol. Two fifth placed finishes, and his current club is top of the Bundesliga. [icon_lol1.

Spurs are going to go down the same path as Newcastle, maybe even Leeds if they keep this crap up. Daniel Levy is a mong.

_woohoo_ We beat the scum 2-1 :D

I find it amusing that all of a sudden West Ham fans hate Redknapps guts [icon_lol1. Will be interesting to see if Tottenham can make a decent recovery.

Redknapp also has a relegation release cause if they happen to go down that path.

If they want to improve they're going to need to sign a decent striker and get some steel in the midfield.

Gomes is having a shocking run at keeper, surely he deserves to be dropped.

I think they'll only just stay up.

Massive game tonight! Can't wait for it.

You wouldn't think it would be hard to do a better job than Paul Robinson :P

Gomes is f##king crap just like Robinson, if they had got Kameni liked they tried to they would be in a better position than they are.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Gomes is f##king crap just like Robinson, if they had got Kameni liked they tried to they would be in a better position than they are.

I'm surprised Kameni is still at Espanyol. Thought a bigger club would have picked him up by now.

ningnangnong said:

Yeah Ning it should be a cracker at White Hart Lane against Bolton after all the changes today [icon_wink [icon_wink (yes Ning will be good to see chelski beat your mob)

As for Spurs the players have no excuses now, time to pull their socks up and dig in, hopefully the players are played in their rightful positions though and Jenus doesn't get any game time let alone the captains band. Time will tell !!!

Pool are winning! I am not holding my breath however.

Suck it Chelsea. And screw you Harry Redknapp, I was looking forward to seeing spurs go down.

Russo said:
ningnangnong said:

Yeah Ning it should be a cracker at White Hart Lane against Bolton after all the changes today [icon_wink [icon_wink (yes Ning will be good to see chelski beat your mob)

As for Spurs the players have no excuses now, time to pull their socks up and dig in, hopefully the players are played in their rightful positions though and Jenus doesn't get any game time let alone the captains band. Time will tell !!!

What have been there excuses until now? Surely not Ramos?

I'm so fu*king sick of hearing people trying to defend Joey Barton. Fair enough, things shouldn't have been thrown at him but people are saying he's done nothing to get treated like this... What about the fact that he is a convicted criminal and a complete thug??? He shouldn't even be playing FFS. Joey Barton is a twat and in no way do I feel sorry for him.

I don't feel sorry either but it shouldn't happen. I don't like how anyone can make him out to be a victim the guy is a complete turdbag.

You like the word 'turdbag' don't you mightybroncs ? [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Midean
  • MrMoore
  • The Don
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ezpz
  • Dash
  • jd87
  • winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • Horseheadsup
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Volvo Driver
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.