2010 Four Nations

Glen is a jack of all trades, master of none. Winterstein is way better on the wing.

Glenn would be a master of lock if he actually got a chance there.

Glenn has been named for Cook Islands to play NSW Country.

Not the Country that played City but just some random country hicks. :P

ningnangnong said:
Glenn would be a master of lock if he actually got a chance there.

As much as I really rate Glenn, Gillett will be ten times the lock Glenn will be. Sad thing for Glenn is I see his ideal role and where he could be most effective as the bench utility instead of wasting the spot with a small halfback come hooker. Train Glenn up to cover halves/hooker when worst case scenarios happen and have him there for the most part as a backrow/lock/centre replacement.

I reckon Gillett is more suited to second row, than lock.

ningnangnong said:

Man with that offload and his speed he should be able to roam and pick lines/players to target, has the potential to become a great ball playing lock IMO.

The Brizz said:
ningnangnong said:

Man with that offload and his speed he should be able to roam and pick lines/players to target, has the potential to become a great ball playing lock IMO.

So does Glenn. [icon_razz1

Gillett has had far more of an opportunity to prove himself. Glenn keeps getting shifted all over the shop. I reckon we'll lose him if we keep fucking him around. I don't want to see him become a full time utility, it'd be such a waste of talent.

It's not exactly Four Nations, but at yesterday's European Cup opener between France and England, the crowd figure just eclipsed 14,500. Great effort IMO icon_thumbs_u

Jeba said:
It's not exactly Four Nations, but at yesterday's European Cup opener between France and England, the crowd figure just eclipsed 14,500. Great effort IMO icon_thumbs_u

It was actually Ireland not England and the score was 58-24 to France.

But agree excellent crowd figure.

Adrian Morley is out for the series. Suffered a bicep injury.

Never really rated the bloke as a player when he was out here but it's a big blow for England losing their captain.

When they can't beat the NZ B-team, they are pretty much stuffed anyway.

So first matches next weekend. Anyone know times? I've only been able to find match dates but without kick off times.

New Zealand Ticketek website says the Wellington game starts at 8pm NZ time, so is that 6pm here??

The Parramatta game starts at 4pm, so 3pm QLD time.

No idea re TV coverage.

Im flying down for the AUS V PNG game at Parra. Hope they get a good crowd, it deserves it.

Jeba said:
New Zealand Ticketek website says the Wellington game starts at 8pm NZ time, so is that 6pm here??

The Parramatta game starts at 4pm, so 3pm QLD time.

No idea re TV coverage.

Cheers Jeb. TV coverage situation doesn't really matter to me seeing as I don't finish work until 5 [icon_frown

Hayne out of 4nations with Hamstring tear.. VIA Twitter. What a shame haha

Saturday 23 Oct
Four Nations Rugby League 2010
11:40pm - 1:40am
New Zealand v England

Sunday 24 Oct
Four Nations Rugby League 2010
4:00pm - 6:00pm
Australia v PNG

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  • Locky24
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fozz
  • Thelmus
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
  • Mister Wright
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Brotherdu
  • broncsgoat
  • mitch222
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.