2014 Broncos Season

Season launch tomorrow night at the brewery.

Yep they told us last night at the launch they where having theres at the keg room at the brewery so they where pretty tame at the nrl launch in preparation for that.

Attack - 4
Defence - 4
Coaching Staff - 4
Player Roster - 6
Matchwinners - 3
Total - 21

I guess my evaluation would be pretty similar.

Attack - 4
Defence - 3
Coaching Staff - 4
Player Roster - 7
Matchwinners - 4
Total - 22

Our player roster is actually well above average, the only place we lack "stars" is in the Halves and on the Wings.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the new season. Year of the horse this year. Hopefully it's the year of the Broncs too!

back in 1990 which was year of the horse we made the finals for the first time, our reserve grade side won a premiership and it went a long way to setting us up for 1992/1993, that was under Bennett and a far better squad, we have Griffin and a substantially inferior squad to that of 1990, so I wouldn't get too carried away, maybe a first for something else....

Last edited:
Title contenders Brisbane brincos

Hey guys who is pumped for an epic 2014 not since glorious 2006 have I been more excited about about our premiership chances. Such great recruitment like Todd lowry, Martin kennedy, Daniel vidot and Ben barber I think we are a real Dark Horse. Fellow broncos fan would love to hear your thoughts.

I can't remember the last time a team won a premiership with rookie halves.

Re: Offseason 2013/14

Definately Premiership contenders didn't see the plan having Hoffman and Barba but now with hoffman at number 6 It all falls into place.

Re: Title contenders Brisbane brincos

Hey guys who is pumped for an epic 2014 not since glorious 2006 have I been more excited about about our premiership chances. Such great recruitment like Todd lowry, Martin kennedy, Daniel vidot and Ben barber I think we are a real Dark Horse. Fellow broncos fan would love to hear your thoughts.

I am baffled that you somehow think our chances are better with Hoffman at 6 than any of the 5 subsequent years we had with Lockyer at 6.

I think Ben Barba was a great signing, dunno about Ben's Barber though.

I like your positivity!

Active Now

• Bish
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • Financeguy
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.