2014 Halves Pairing

In my view Cullen lacks size and mass to defend in the line. While Barba is a little bit bigger and stronger. Although I would rather Kahu and Strasser before them both. That is just my opinion, but I may be wrong.

Just been watching some highlights of Strasser playing in the Q Cup and he is more of a ball player than Cullen. The resemblance in the style in which he plays is like seeing a DCE play.

I am convinced you are Strasser moonlighting as Danoz Direct :takdir:

Haha no, have you seen the highlights? I am just convinced that he or Kahu are the ones to take the 5/8 spot in 2014.

Watch some of the highlights, see what you think.

2013 matches - YouTube

Watched a few of them, they both look pretty good, but then again, that's why it's called "highlights".

Gotta say, I'm still disappointed Joe Bond never got a chance in the NRL, even if he was down on form at times, he has a lot of talent - speed, support play, passing game.

Watched some more. Cullen still looks more impressive IMO, though now it seems he has a strong running game too. You could also see that he spotted things and quickly adjusted the play (like a kick), so it looks like he has good vision too. Pretty much looks like Ben Hunt.

Watched some more. Cullen still looks more impressive IMO, though now it seems he has a strong running game too. You could also see that he spotted things and quickly adjusted the play (like a kick), so it looks like he has good vision too. Pretty much looks like Ben Hunt.

Yeah Cullen is good, but do we really want 2 Ben Hunts on 1 team?

Beats two Corey Normans.

I'm a massive fan of actual ball players, runners can gagf.

Agreed, though running is becoming more and more important too. You'll struggle to draw in players if they know you can't really take on the line.

It is good to have a mix like a DCE, who can run to the line, but also has a good kicking and passing game.

Can't wait to see Barba player. Go Barba!

When was the last time we had a Dally M Medalist in our team?

I get the feeling Barba will be at 5/8 next year, but I hope not.

I want whoever is our best option at 6, if that happens to be Barba so be it

I want whoever is our best option at 6, if that happens to be Barba so be it

Barba is our best option at fullback too though (assuming Milford doesn't come next year).

I'd personally much rather give Cullen or Strasser a decent go in the halves, but since Hook is going to be fighting for his job, he'll no doubt use Barba there and Hoffman at fullback, just to have as many players with FG experience as possible.

Barba is our best option at fullback too though (assuming Milford doesn't come next year).

I'd personally much rather give Cullen or Strasser a decent go in the halves, but since Hook is going to be fighting for his job, he'll no doubt use Barba there and Hoffman at fullback, just to have as many players with FG experience as possible.

well in that case it would be our best combination then,

FTR, i'm not saying Barba should be in the halves, just if him being in the halves is best for the team, then he should play there

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Rambstien
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • Morepudding
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Lozza
  • Howie
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.