2014 Halves Pairing

I think our best option for the halves next year is either Strasser or Kahu with Barba running off them.

I think our best option for the halves next year is either Strasser or Kahu with Barba running off them.

quotes from Kahu's coach at Keebra Park

"He had some very intelligent ball playing about him but I didn't see him as a natural six,''

"I would have Jordan Kahu at fullback. I just think he will give the Broncos what Karmichael Hunt gave them.''

There's no doubt about it the kid is a gifted footballer. I think he is one of the better fullbacks I've ever seen

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

this is from someone that has had a hand in developing Kahu, and wouldknow more about his abilities than most of us. so that could mean that our best option is:

1. Kahu
2. Hoffman
6. Barba

assuming we don't get Milford next season.

Mine for 2014 would be:

1. Barba

6. Strasser

7. Hunt

2015 would be:

1. Barba

6. Milford

7. Hunt/Strasser (whoever impresses the most)

With the question of barba at six you have to ask yourself which of these combinations is better. .....

1. Barba

2. Hoffman

6. Strasser

or

1. Hoffman

2. Yow yeh

6. Barba.

which we cant know until the trials as none of us has seen either player play at 6 in first grade recently. The only known quantaty is what Hoffman offers in each position. We don't even know how yow yeh will be. So everyones opinions are virtually worthless unless we get milford in which case what we do becomes clear.

You said Cullen and Hunt are the same.

Someone else said it and then I assumed they were correct. Who do you thing should be 1. 6. 7. in 2014 1910?

Yeah, I said that. Was just basing it on 15 mins of highlights, so I could easily be wrong.

Every ones aloud to have an opinion.

Yes, and it's allowed to have a loud opinion too!

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
:laugh: I had a similar post all typed up but thought it'd better to resist.

Sorry for the spelling mistake, I thought it didn't look right :laugh:

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • whykickamoocow
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • theshed
  • porouian
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Morkel
  • Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Nerd
  • Sproj
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.