2014 Halves Pairing

I think you're right ....although looking back, you'd say they would have told him that thinking they would have Milford.

Either way,

banking on a "maybe" at the time, is pretty piss poor management.

Yeah, can't argue that they counted their chickens prematurely. Even if the eggs had already cracked and there were fluffy things moving around inside.

I think you're right ....although looking back, you'd say they would have told him that thinking they would have Milford.

Either way,

banking on a "maybe" at the time, is pretty piss poor management.

Yep, can't argue with that.

Prince's time had come - I couldn't see him lasting another season despite improved performances towards the back end.

I think he could have had a great swansong year.

He came to us from the Titans a little soft and a little under committed to giving his best in a game of football. It took him a while to harden up and get properly fit

and once he was free from the red headed albatross that hung around not only his neck, but the whole team, he like the rest of the team improved

considerably.

He would have hit the ground running this year.

I think he could have had a great swansong year.

He came to us from the Titans a little soft and a little under committed to giving his best in a game of football. It took him a while to harden up and get properly fit

and once he was free from the red headed albatross that hung around not only his neck, but the whole team, he like the rest of the team improved

considerably.

He would have hit the ground running this year.

Prince always struck me as a player that would give his all in every game and looked extremely committed each week even when his team was going down the drain.

Prince always struck me as a player that would give his all in every game and looked extremely committed each week even when his team was going down the drain.

You obviously didn't see him play much at the Titans.

Their fans say he dogged most of 2011.

You obviously didn't see him play much at the Titans.

Their fans say he dogged most of 2011.

The last 4 years of his career were about as impressive as all those The Voice performances during the Origin period.

i think the halves pairing could cause some real headaches this year. With out hodges for a fair portion of the year, I'm concerned where the broncos will get there points from due to a lack of creativity coming from the halves and also the number 9, Mcullough is solid but not brilliant. I understand barba will add some flair, but just remember he wont be running off kasiano or pritchard anymore, his best chance will be to follow parker and thaiday and hope they can pop some balls for second phase. Point scoring might be hard to come by, and if hook follows the last 2 years game plan of a second man out the back sweeping to the left, then a last tackle cross kick to the corner as there best options they will be in real trouble again.

i think the halves pairing could cause some real headaches this year. With out hodges for a fair portion of the year, I'm concerned where the broncos will get there points from due to a lack of creativity coming from the halves and also the number 9, Mcullough is solid but not brilliant. I understand barba will add some flair, but just remember he wont be running off kasiano or pritchard anymore, his best chance will be to follow parker and thaiday and hope they can pop some balls for second phase. Point scoring might be hard to come by, and if hook follows the last 2 years game plan of a second man out the back sweeping to the left, then a last tackle cross kick to the corner as there best options they will be in real trouble again.

Parker and gillett are better off loaders than kasiano and Prichard so I'm sure barba will be fine.

It's a bit harsh our halves lack creativity when hunt has already shown a fair amount of vision and creativity, and we don't even know who the 6 will be yet

Anything is possible when you speculate - Prince could very well cure cancer if he was just given that extra chance by the Broncos but conversely he could have also caused Judgement Day.

Fact is, he had his worst ever season last year and his form didn't improve that dramatically sans Wallace to suggest he deserved another contract.

Don't blame the club at all for tapping him on the shoulder and glad he was able to retire on a bit of a high to cause some doubt among some fans.

By far worse? Explain that one.

Fact is, when he was at the Titans, he was able to set up more than four tries (a lot more) in a single season.

Can't say the same about 2013!

Fact is ......the Titans booted him.

I thought it had been well established that he retired.

:rolleyes:

We would have won a couple more games if Maranta was a finisher. We lost so many games by one try in the last few minutes. We only lost 8-0 against the eventual premiers. Having Barba and anyone other than Maranta on the wing will bring us more, much needed points.

Active Now

• thenry
  • teampjta
  • LittleDavey
  • Culhwch
  • Thelmus
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.