2014 Halves Pairing

Thaiday doesn't belong in the middle. He belongs on the right edge. I really hope Griffin doesn't use him as a prop this season. His form dropped when he was a prop, and picked up when he was moved to the right edge.

I don't want Gillett defending on the right, because we all saw how that went last season. Gillett and Prince were a defensive nightmare.

Id be interested to see gillett at six. Would mean we could fit lowrie and or oates in. It would kill our kicking game though.

Provided he gets the opportunity, I'm expecting Walker to be rookie of the year. If they can keep Walker and Hampton, Storm will have half of their post "big three" era spine looking promising.

Walker won't be there.

@chrisgarry1: Jordan Kahu out for at least eight weeks with MCL tear.

Well at least its not the season but damn 3 seasons in a row of serious injuries that really does suck.

As bad as an injury is, that must be great news for Jordan. Really happy for him!

Well, this should be the perfect opportunity for Griffindor to give Strasser a go. He'll have a few rounds to show what he's got. If he fails, he can bring Kahu in. Please don't go full retard, Griffin.

Well, this should be the perfect opportunity for Griffindor to give Strasser a go. He'll have a few rounds to show what he's got. If he fails, he can bring Kahu in. Please don't go full retard, Griffin.

Exactly what I was saying yesterday. Give Strasser a go FFS. If he's not up to it Kahu comes in round 5. 4 games is a fair gauge of he's ready to stay the whole season.

The problem is, Hook will have to pretty much put his career on the line for a rookie who most likely won't make it.

As much as I'd like to see Strasser given a go, that aspect needs to be considered.

Active Now

• LockyersLeftBoot
  • theshed
  • sooticus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.