2014 Halves Pairing

Could Granville have a reasonable crack at 5/8?

No, hasn't done any work over the off-season. Played a bit of 6 under Green 2 years ago and that was for bits of a game- bit different to in an NRL game for 80 minutes with no prep.

No, hasn't done any work over the off-season. Played a bit of 6 under Green 2 years ago and that was for bits of a game- bit different to in an NRL game for 80 minutes with no prep.

Do you reckon he will get a spot on the bench?

Just wondering what everyone thinks about Nikorima being 5/8 over Strasser, at least until Kahu gets back (in round 4)?

nikorima seemed to have the better game, hes a better 5/8th than halfback in my opinion and he wont die wondering but lets all face it we are up s*** creek. better indication with the warriors trial but then again who knows with Hook, all the trials last year Norman was at 5/8th and Hoffman at fullback keep his cards close although we all saw that coming round 1

They didn't play each other last year, Walker was out one game and Strasser was out the other.

I said this year, there is a good chance they are both picked for 5/8 spots.

I said this year, there is a good chance they are both picked for 5/8 spots.

I know, I was just adding they didn't play each other this year.

Walker will be back playing Cup.

It is yet to be seen if Ben Hunt will be the solution at halfback, but articles like the following is why I will respect him either way. If he fails it won't be from having the wrong attitude.

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Good to see him seeking advice from Alfie and Prince last year.

To me it just further highlights the difference between Hunt and Norman.

Scott Prince arrives:

Norman: "**** this shit, I'm outta here"

Hunt: "Awesome, I'll see how much I can learn from him"

Indeed, Hunt's loyalty is admirable and I'm glad he's finally got his spot. At the same time I don't think anybody was offering him 500K to play elsewhere.

But they weren't in the same ball-park as Norman's.

I just think that's worth pointing out before we bag an ex-player.

no definetely not, he was a NRL standard 5/8th compared to a bench hooker true enough

I wonder if Ben Hunt would've had the same thoughts as Norman if Broncos signed DCE...

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • barker
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.