2014 Halves Pairing

You're not the only one who watches under 20's mate. Nobody said he was our saviour either.

It was more a shot at the people who called for Kodi's NRL immediate inclusion based on 18 minutes of 9's football because he was clearly the answer to all problems, but now Jayden is going well in 20's we are off Kodi and onto something else.

I am all for opinions, but prefer them coming from a place of knowledge, people who watch ISC games and NYC games every week.

So what is your opinion [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION]?

Since it seems likely that slime Stuart will make bloody Milford backflip we need to sign some MARSHAL MAGIC for this year and next! #benjibronco get on it! Rumours I've heard is Broncs management is keen to make it happen! BENJI BRO!

Since it seems likely that slime Stuart will make bloody Milford backflip we need to sign some MARSHAL MAGIC for this year and next! #benjibronco get on it! Rumours I've heard is Broncs management is keen to make it happen! BENJI BRO!

Back to the greenhouse mate. Not their best effort

8 weeks ago Kodi was the saviour now we dump him and move on to Jayden!

Mind you neither opinion was or is based on ever watching them!

The saviour is some MARSHAL MAGIC! #benjibronco

Dude trust me that is the word! Greenhouse have no idea don't listen to them mate! Benji Bronco will save us!!

Well, at least you're right about the Greenhouse. Most of them seem to have hopped the twig.

Or are you talking about Karmarshall Hunt? What a silly bunt.

Nah bro not the KHunt the Benji Bronco! Imagine what he could do for us man I can smell a premiership coming after some Marshal magic! That way too if we don't get Milford we will have an even better 6 anyway! It's a win win for all!

Nah bro not the KHunt the Benji Bronco! Imagine what he could do for us man I can smell a premiership coming after some Marshal magic! That way too if we don't get Milford we will have an even better 6 anyway! It's a win win for all!

Well, as Ambrose Bierce said on the Shithouse: "The hardest tumble a man can make is to fall over his own bluff".

and if it's not too much trouble, could we have it without all the arrogant sarcasm as well?

Thanks in advance!

Not really sure what I did wrong, I was just asking a genuine question question of 1910 as he seems to have some of the best knowledge in that area.

It was not sarcasm it was a question.

I'd rather Camplol Bronco, he can run real real gud

my bad i wasnt aware he wasnt eligible, they moved kodi to fullback and the two brothers have been very good. i watched them last week against the titans and they scored 5 tries between them. i honestly havent seen much of duncan pauiu or whatever his last name is, does anyone know of any video of him ?

There are Capras highlights on Youtube from this year, you can watch him on there!

the arrogant sarcasm is part of the package with his info :laugh:

I tend to skim over his post now because of the arrogant sarcasm, head is so far up his arse it's not funny.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • RodF
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • Fatboy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • jd87
  • Skathen
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • sooticus
  • Volvo Driver
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 46 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.