2014 Halves Pairing

i just want to point out that jayden nimorima is currently leading the dally m voting for the under 20s,, everyone said someone has to blow the door down ? is that not enough to take a five eigth spot currently held by a winger ?

i just want to point out that jayden nimorima is currently leading the dally m voting for the under 20s,, everyone said someone has to blow the door down ? is that not enough to take a five eigth spot currently held by a winger ?

Is Jayden a 5/8 or a Fullback?

I'd say the kid playing at the Capras would be more of a chance at first grade than either of the Nikorimas. Pa' Aiau I think his name is.

Sounds like Jayden Nikorima is playing pretty well, but is he just being individually brilliant or is he setting up players and putting in accurate kicks?

8 weeks ago Kodi was the saviour now we dump him and move on to Jayden!

Mind you neither opinion was or is based on ever watching them!

my bad i wasnt aware he wasnt eligible, they moved kodi to fullback and the two brothers have been very good. i watched them last week against the titans and they scored 5 tries between them. i honestly havent seen much of duncan pauiu or whatever his last name is, does anyone know of any video of him ?

You're not the only one who watches under 20's mate. Nobody said he was our saviour either.

no ones asking for a saviour mate we just want to see the best possible team run out on the field,, in the few games ive seen these boys play they have showed a better passing and kicking game then josh has which is the main job of a five eighth. and thats not me bagging hoffman he is an excellent runner its more everyone scratching their heads to why we always decide to move players out of position rather then give a young guy a shot. i feel we are another ball player away from being a very good team but play just breaks down when hoffman is in position to run a backline movement. surely this position change is just doing damage to his own season, who knows how many tries he could of scored out on the wing by now

no ones asking for a saviour mate we just want to see the best possible team run out on the field,, in the few games ive seen these boys play they have showed a better passing and kicking game then josh has which is the main job of a five eighth. and thats not me bagging hoffman he is an excellent runner its more everyone scratching their heads to why we always decide to move players out of position rather then give a young guy a shot. i feel we are another ball player away from being a very good team but play just breaks down when hoffman is in position to run a backline movement. surely this position change is just doing damage to his own season, who knows how many tries he could of scored out on the wing by now

No one is asking for a saviour mate. We just want to see the best possible team run out on the field. In the few games I've seen these boys play, they have shown a better passing and kicking game than Josh has, which is the main job of a Five Eighth.

That's not me bagging Hoffman, he is an excellent runner, it's more everyone scratching their heads to why we always decide to move players out of position, rather than give a young guy a shot. I feel we are another ball player away from being a very good team, but play just breaks down when Hoffman is in position to run a backline movement. Surely this position change is just doing damage to his own season? Who knows how many tries he could of scored out on the wing by now.

You're welcome.

why did you just repeat what i said ? not sure if your taking a shot at me or was that a mistake haha

the other annoying thing is that when milford comes hoffman will be back to the wing anyway so wouldnt it be better to let hoffy progress this year as a winger or centre rather then have to move him again next year

Just trying to help other users out who may want to read your post. Posts with no grammar and poor spelling are extremely hard to read and often times people will skip them and not read them because of this.

Just trying to help other users out who may want to read your post. Posts with no grammar and poor spelling are extremely hard to read and often times people will skip them and not read them because of this.

ohh yes all good i tend to forget about grammar when posting rants on the phone.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Griffo
  • broncos4life
  • Behold
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • mieko
  • BooKhaki
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.