2016 Jersey

The design is boring but it ABSOLUTELY is better than our horrible away jersey for next year!

The design is boring but it ABSOLUTELY is better than our horrible away jersey for next year!
Get out of town....

At least the away jersey has a coherent, distinct design. Even if it's not to everyone's taste.

This 9's jersey looks like they overlaid a barcode on a yellow jersey and called it a night.

I hate predominantly white jerseys, so lazy and boring.

Received the away jersey today, not nearly as bad irl. not fantastic but the pics don't do it any justice.

Any word on when we can expect to see the 2016 heritage jersey?

Doesn't matter, can't be as good as the 2015 one. If it doesn't have a collar, it's inferior.

Here's our 2016 Women In League jersey:

29BD87B4-E0C6-633C-A4E69378B499645EJerseyWIL-Front.jpg

Absolutely delighted to finally receive the 2016 woman in league jersey today! Put the order in ages ago and thought it would never arrive , so happy to have it before first game. Only problem i see , they are tight fitting ,even large size an should of gone 1 higher may be but, oh well still nice.

Doesn't matter, can't be as good as the 2015 one. If it doesn't have a collar, it's inferior.

Unless it's exactly the same. They had stupidly good sales with it and would do again. I truly regret not getting one. So many fans want it back, but I don't see it happening. They never do that kind of thing. It's always "We know you liked this thing, but here's something else instead. You should be happy with it because we say it's better than that thing. We're so good to our fans"

So... First showing of the new away jersey versus Wigan this morning morning.

Still a fan. Simple, striking, visually distinct. Integrates well with sponsor logos.

Anyone else come around on it or do y'all still have shit taste?

Between that, our home jersey and the pimptastic heritage, we've got the best jersey line up we've had in a long time.

Is a new heritage jersey mandatory this season? Because if it ain't broke...

I've heard that Nike will no longer be doing our kits, and that we will be with ISC next season?

anyone know about this?

I've heard that Nike will no longer be doing our kits, and that we will be with ISC next season?

anyone know about this?
That's the word.

Not sure if it'll mean much to our stock jersey line up. General conservative nature thereof is likely due to club input /approval.

Would likely mean a superhero jersey though. Could be fun, hopefully we don't get a naff one.

That's the word.

Not sure if it'll mean much to our stock jersey line up. General conservative nature thereof is likely due to club input /approval.

Would likely mean a superhero jersey though. Could be fun, hopefully we don't get a naff one.

Could get a Deadpool one. That would be awesome!

By the way, either that's a typo or we're getting jerseys from the Indian Super League...

We'd probably end up with whichever Manly don't use or if St George pickup Deadpool instead because their colours fit better. So either Daredevil, Wolverine or Iron Man

Active Now

• bazza
  • Financeguy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncs1459
  • Manofoneway
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Brocko
  • Brotherdu
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.