2017 Line-up

Do Broncos have any good upcoming centres? How good is Marion seve, jamayne isaako and gehamat shibasaki?

Haven't seen seve, isaako was good but moved around a lot from different grades and positions. shibasaki stood out he's a good prospect

Seve is meant to be unreal. I haven't seen him but a few different places have said he's one of the best young prospects yet to debut at Broncos.

Do Broncos have any good upcoming centres? How good is Marion seve, jamayne isaako and gehamat shibasaki?

All need significant defensive work. Like most young guys these days, outstanding in attack, but defence - not so much.

Thought I'll give yous my thought of team over origin time.
1.Kahu
2.Mead
3.Roberts
4.Moga
5.Seve
6.Milford
7.Hunt
8.Sims
9.McCullough
10.Blair
11.Glenn
12.Sua
13.Arrow
14.Nikorima
15.Pangai Jr
16.Ofahengaue
17.Ese'Ese

Yeah I think pearson did enough to get a wing spot with. Maybe moga ,pangai and seve to battle it out for a center spot.

Pearson and Opacic will be in the team at origin time

No I just hear so much about Seve give him first shot if he deserves it.

Opacic will be in the team when he's fit IMO.

Speaking of which, I realllyyyyyyy hope that he's been doing nothing but speed training in the off-season, I watched a Milford highlight vid last night and on one occasion Oates made a line-break and Opacic looked slower than Reed trying to keep up with him, it was horrible to watch. That's all he needs to be a top notch centre for us, speed. He's got the defence & try scoring ability.

So with the news that Roberts has been cleared, hopefully that's all behind us and he puts his head down. I'd say our 2017 roster is more or less finalised, the biggest question marks will be over the bench.

Fully healthy -

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Kahu
4. Roberts
5. Mead
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Sims
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Ese'ese / Ofahengaue
15. Pangai Jr
16. Glenn
17. Marshall / Nikorima

Bonus Origin line-up -

1. Kahu
2. Pearson
3. Opacic
4. Roberts
5. Mead
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Sims
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Su'A
13. Arrow

14. Ese'ese
15. Pangai Jr
16. Ofahengaue
17. Marshall / Nikorima

So with the news that Roberts has been cleared, hopefully that's all behind us and he puts his head down. I'd say our 2017 roster is more or less finalised, the biggest question marks will be over the bench.

Fully healthy -

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Kahu
4. Roberts
5. Mead
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Sims
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Ese'ese / Ofahengaue
15. Pangai Jr
16. Glenn
17. Marshall / Nikorima

Bonus Origin line-up -

1. Kahu
2. Pearson
3. Opacic
4. Roberts
5. Mead
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Sims
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Su'A
13. Arrow

14. Ese'ese
15. Pangai Jr
16. Ofahengaue
17. Marshall / Nikorima

That really is a hell of a starting line up if Sims brings his A game. The bench will have a bit to prove but looking forward to it. I really hope Pearson gives Mead a run for his money. So much up side.

Speaking of which, I realllyyyyyyy hope that he's been doing nothing but speed training in the off-season, I watched a Milford highlight vid last night and on one occasion Oates made a line-break and Opacic looked slower than Reed trying to keep up with him, it was horrible to watch. That's all he needs to be a top notch centre for us, speed. He's got the defence & try scoring ability.

I think Tom has a future in the NRL, however I am with you on this one. He will quickly turn into a Reed V2 and subsequent BHQ whipping boy if he hasn't picked up a yard or two in pace!
I also have concerns for other areas of his game.

I think Tom has a future in the NRL, however I am with you on this one. He will quickly turn into a Reed V2 and subsequent BHQ whipping boy if he hasn't picked up a yard or two in pace!
I also have concerns for other areas of his game.
He is not fast as James Roberts. Both Corey Oates and Milford are very fast. He still good player.

Opacic at least can draw and pass. I know centres are meant to be selfish ie. confident in their ability to score, but some of ours over the years have made a Donald trump tax return look generous.

Active Now

• Lazza
  • simplythebest
  • marw
  • Brotherdu
  • Jedhead
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.