2017 Line-up

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
You would be crazy to leave Pangai Jr out of the 17, I would drop Glenn for him.

As much as you seem to want to, you can't go with a team full of rookies.

Glenn brings valuable experience to the bench (although i would definitely start him), he has a good partnership with Milf and plays well up the middle third.

he can also play big quality minutes of NRL footy, unlike most rookies.

Last edited:
meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
Lol @ those saying Mead is a depth signing and well past his prime. He'll be the most consistent player in 2017 guaranteed and now he's finally in a decent side will score many tries. Bennett loves him and Roberts needs him

He's a deadset certainty to start the year and wont be kicked out of wing unless injured.

Talk about under rated

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Lol @ those saying Mead is a depth signing and well past his prime. He'll be the most consistent player in 2017 guaranteed and now he's finally in a decent side will score many tries. Bennett loves him and Roberts needs him

He's a deadset certainty to start the year and wont be kicked out of wing unless injured.

Talk about under rated

Are you talking about yourself? ;)

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

Talk about under rated

Welcome to the forum David, enjoy your stay.

meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
Welcome to the forum David, enjoy your stay.
Thx cuz

Consistently bet on me for first try scorer and you'll be rollin.

In all seriousness - Im a long time Leagueoftitans forum member (not a Titans fan) Wont tell you which club i follow cause I'll get kicked out.

Im a Mead family member and this yr a massive Bronxnation Brother !!!

Last edited:
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Thx cuz

In all seriousness - Im a long time Leagueoftitans forum member (not a Titans fan) Wont tell you which club i follow cause I'll get kicked out.

Im a Mead family and this yr a massive Bronxnation Brother !!!

We actually welcome members from other teams to come join in discussions, as long as you don't suggest we sign Rory Kostjasyn in every thread we won't have any issues. :superhappythumbsup:

meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
We actually welcome members from other teams to come join in discussions, as long as you don't suggest we sign Rory Kostjasyn in every thread we won't have any issues. :superhappythumbsup:
Won't be mentioning Rory but I heard Zillman is being shopped around :dontbreakmy:

meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
From my standpt as a outsider looking in at the Broncs squad Id say the team is missing that Ryan James or Napa type forward.

The team as it stands is solid as f...

Absolutely no reason they shouldnt be able to go top 4 this yr

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
From my standpt as a outsider looking in at the Broncs squad Id say the team is missing that Ryan James or Napa type forward.

I'd say we probably thought the same thing, we tried to sign them both this off-season but missed out. Had to settle for Korbin Sims.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Thx cuz

Im a Mead family member and this yr a massive Bronxnation Brother !!!
Welcome to the forums :)

I'm a fan of Meady, I reckon he'll be a fantastic buy, it's been a long time since we've had an all round quality winger that isn't a liability.

meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
I'd say we probably thought the same thing, we tried to sign them both this off-season but missed out. Had to settle for Korbin Sims.
Sims is going to be a great buy.

Titans needed James to stay, he's a rock at that club but Id say they paid far too much for him

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016

They are a shot at the top 4 and Mead will be a handy guy to call up from Redcliffe when an injury occurs.

meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
Welcome to the forums :)

I'm a fan of Meady, I reckon he'll be a fantastic buy, it's been a long time since we've had an all round quality winger that isn't a liability.
It's been a long time since he's been in a team with this type of quality around him. Last time it was 09/10 with Prince Presto and Co.

Reading through alot of threads on this forum and I gotta say it's not half as bad as what other jealous fans (cough cough Titans) say. Try reading through the RAbbitohs forum :fully:

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Won't be mentioning Rory but I heard Zillman is being shopped around :dontbreakmy:
VxZ3N.gif

Tunza's Chin

Tunza's Chin

QCup Player
Apr 17, 2016
For arguments sake, if Marshall is going to be in the 17 somewhere what would the team look like?

I'd probably go something like this:

1. Boyd
2. Mead
3. Roberts
4. Marshall
5. Kahu
6. Milf
7. Hunt
8. Offa/Sims
9. Macca
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillet
13. Moose
14. Kodi
15. Oates
16. Sims/Offa
17. Glenn/Pangai/Ese Ese

I'm pretty strong advocate for Oates to move into the backrow. We are just way to stacked on backrowers at the moment. A backrow of Oates/Su'a/Gillet is nice to think about at some point down the track.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Left field discussion.

If things go pear shaped on the Hunt front for one reason or another.

6. Milford
7. Benji
9. McCullough
14. Hunt

Fuziondroid

Fuziondroid

NYC Player
Nov 14, 2016
1 Boyd
2 Oats
3 Roberts
4 Kahu
5 Mead
6 milford
7 nikorima/ benji
8 sims or offa
9 macca
10 Blair
11 thaiday
12 gillet
13 moose
14 sims/ offa
15 Glen
16 ponga
17 nikorima/benji

Active Now

• Howie
  • Wolfie
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • LittleDavey
  • Spooky1013
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.