2017 Line-up

It's good dodds is back but I think he should be only used as 18th man a back up player we have better options for next year or players who deserve there shot over him like eseese, ofahengaue, fai, even funkai or molo

1. Boyd (captain)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Mead
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Blair
9. Macca
10. Maguire
11. Thaiday
12. Gillette
13. Arrow
14. Kodi
15. Glenn
16. TPJ
17. Ese'ese/Joe

I think Dodds will start the season in the ISC to get match fitness. TPJ will probably spend some time in the ISC as well at some point in the season to get more minutes (I will probably cry when it happens).

Macca will probably play 80 minutes and move to lock when Arrow comes off and Kodi will come on as hooker.

With Marshall, Opacic and Pearson in front of him Moga probably won't play an NRL game.

I can't split Ese'ese and Joe and wouldn't be surprised if they take turns coming in and out of the side unless one of them really steps up.

I think McGuire should be moved to lock he has a big engine and can move well he is too small for prop his best place is lock it's the reason he got overlooked by Australia

I think McGuire should be moved to lock he has a big engine and can move well he is too small for prop his best place is lock it's the reason he got overlooked by Australia

yet he made more meters this year than the bigger props he got over looked for

More meters doesn't mean he's making the kind of impact we need him to like breaking the line busting tackles getting the opposition side retreating and on the back foot or coming up with big shots in defence and getting the other side losing their momentum

14488356_308858906160144_3077275090409226240_n.jpg

That's Mitchell Dodds on the Extreme Right Correct
Anyone know who the person next to Mitchell Dodds, could it be Joe Boyce
And who the person 4th from right is

Doesn't look like him really, but I maybe wrong

14488356_308858906160144_3077275090409226240_n.jpg

That's Mitchell Dodds on the Extreme Right Correct
Anyone know who the person next to Mitchell Dodds, could it be Joe Boyce
And who the person 4th from right is
Correct on both counts. Boyce and wallace

Ok now see if you smartasses can tell which is Thaiday and which is Blair.

Anyone think Oates will finally be pushed into the back row like Bennett originally intended now that we have some stock in the outside backs and his control under the high ball was exposed late in the year

Anyone think Oates will finally be pushed into the back row like Bennett originally intended now that we have some stock in the outside backs and his control under the high ball was exposed late in the year
Could be a thing.. but Oates is seriously just so good on the wing most of the time. Used to be very good under the high ball then just lost a but of confidence. I just don't know what will happen! It's a good position to be in though..

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Cavalo
  • Reds2011
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
  • Gaz
  • Robboi_321
  • maddo
  • LGH
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.