2017 World Club Championship Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping they release the team today and also the trial team.

Kevin Brown will make his Warrington Wolves debut in Saturday’s World Club Series match against Brisbane Broncos.
Tony Smith has named his 19-man squad as the Wolves look to upset the odds and become the first English team to win a match since the World Club Series was introduced in 2015.
Wolves squad:
Ryan Atkins, Matty Blythe, Kevin Brown, Daryl Clark, Mike Cooper, Dom Crosby, Brad Dwyer, Rhys Evans, Kurt Gidley, Jack Hughes, Tom Lineham, Harvey Livett, Declan Patton, Joe Philbin, Matty Russell, Andre Savelio, Ashton Sims, Joe Westerman, Ben Westwood.

How do the Warrington Wolves go? Are they any good in their league?

They haven't started the season well. I feel like they're the type of team we could put a cricket score on. They won't defend the way Wigan have in previous years

Their some player good. Halfback Kevin brown and kurt gidley good player. They got good forward pack like sims, Ben Eastwood, Mike Cooper.I think the most danger player is hooker Daryl Clark.

Ashton vs Korbin would of been fun.

Last edited:
Broncos by 20+ and I am probably being generous to the opposition. On paper, there is no comparison. I expect The Jet to run amok.

The left winger looks the goods. Nice no look flick pass.

Hope I am posting in the right place

Just in case you want to listen in --
Warrington has a community (non commercial) radio station www.radiowarrington.co.uk and we will be giving full commentary of the Warrington v Brisbane game.

For those who dont know Warrington is an industrial town and a founder member of rugby league and has always been in the top level. However even as Warrington fans we recognise that they are perennial under achievers and have a habit of losing when they should win. Last year they were runners up in two of the three comps here and won the other but this year in the first round were dire......so anything could happen

Warrington has a history of decent aussies (and some dire ones too) - Bobbie Fulton was born here and played here and in more recent years Alfie Langer and Ashton Sims

I should mention it's also about 6C here and rainy....so not the most pleasant conditions coming from Aus

If it helps and you can decipher our accents - www.radiowarrington.co.uk finds us - but look for us on the tunein app. Kick off is 8pm UK time and I think you are 10 hours ahead. (2 pm here as I post - midnight there)

Thanks
Matthew and Gary

Warrington has a community (non commercial) radio station www.radiowarrington.co.uk and we will be giving full commentary of the Warrington v Brisbane game.

For those who dont know Warrington is an industrial town and a founder member of rugby league and has always been in the top level. However even as Warrington fans we recognise that they are perennial under achievers and have a habit of losing when they should win. Last year they were runners up in two of the three comps here and won the other but this year in the first round were dire......so anything could happen

Warrington has a history of decent aussies (and some dire ones too) - Bobbie Fulton was born here and played here and in more recent years Alfie Langer and Ashton Sims

I should mention it's also about 6C here and rainy....so not the most pleasant conditions coming from Aus

If it helps and you can decipher our accents - www.radiowarrington.co.uk finds us - but look for us on the tunein app. Kick off is 8pm UK time and I think you are 10 hours ahead. (2 pm here as I post - midnight there)

Thanks
Matthew and Gary
Great post. Don't be a stranger.

Thanks
Matthew and Gary

hi Matt an Garry . First of, welcome. Really please to meet your acquaintance an hope you both stick around. Radio Warrington sounds like a wonderful resource an am hoping very much to listen in. Are we able to listen in on our Australian wirelesses, if so, what do we tune it to ? Also , you may want to tune into our great Live Game chat that available right here on BHQ. It won't cost you anything an is always great fun while the game is actually being play live. Let us know your plan for Saturday night m.

Thanks
Matthew and Gary

hi Matt an Garry . First of, welcome. Really please to meet your acquaintance an hope you both stick around. Radio Warrington sounds like a wonderful resource an am hoping very much to listen in. Are we able to listen in on our Australian wirelesses, if so, what do we tune it to ? Also , you may want to tune into our great Live Game chat that available right here on BHQ. It won't cost you anything an is always great fun while the game is actually being play live. Let us know your plan for Saturday night m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Galah
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.