2018 NRL Side

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Assuming we sign Lodge and lose Blair, then i'd probably go with to start with.

1 Boyd
2 Kahu
3 Roberts
4 Opacic
5 Pearson
6 Milford
7 Nikorima
8 Lodge
9 Macca
10 Mcguire
11 Oates
12 Gillett
13 Bird

14 TPJ
15 Offa
16 Glenn
17 Sims

We dont really have a genuine utility to put on the bench. If we sign a half, then i'd probably put knik there and drop Glenn or Sims. When i actually stop and think about it, we have some real dilemmas. Savelio could come in, Maybe Issako instead of Pearson as he would be a great kicking option. Glenn is hard to leave out, as is Sammy. Hopefully, guys like Savelio, Fai, Shibasaki and Haas can really stake a claim and push for a place. Be interesting to see if we recruit anyone.

Who do you think would have the most up side out of Issako and Pearson?

I would personally like to see Issako get a shot on the wing if Oates isn't there.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Who do you think would have the most up side out of Issako and Pearson?

I would personally like to see Issako get a shot on the wing if Oates isn't there.

Thats a toughie. I do think Pearson has played pretty well for Redcliffe, and he is pretty solid, good under the high ball. I know he had a couple of poor games for us this year, but i think he can get over those. I'd say he does have a slight edge over Issako as a winger, but Issako would do a good job there, and i kind of think maybe Issako could be a better option due to his kicking ability. I dont think he would be far off being our best kicker so possibly that would give him the nod of Pearson now i think about it, but i would like to see Pearsn give a decent crack at the spot if it becomes available.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
Ive just read a piece from the roar and they have said that Darius might hang the boots up , Wouldnt surprise me at all and the rumors going around that he doesnt want to continue next year.

Who replaces him if this is true ?

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Ive just read a piece from the roar and they have said that Darius might hang the boots up , Wouldnt surprise me at all and the rumors going around that he doesnt want to continue next year.

Who replaces him if this is true ?

Roberts was good at fullback at rabbits, had a good kick on him when he had to

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
Roberts was good at fullback at rabbits, had a good kick on him when he had to

They said maybe milf back to fb niko to 5/8 and ash to 7 thats the reason he might give it away is for the good of the team

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
**** Latrell Mitchell I never want him at broncos.

Hes a dog

They said maybe milf back to fb niko to 5/8 and ash to 7 thats the reason he might give it away is for the good of the team

That would be good getting ash back. milf needs to loose a cpl pounds for fullback so he can be quicker then the jet haha

Last edited:
Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Good player though. Not quite so sure he is as good as channel 9 think he is. Dont think he would ask for as much as Boyd tbh.

Thats why i dont watch channel 9 anymore firstly they talk shit and one game i watched when roosters played broncos all i hear the god damn game was latrell this latrell that the whole game.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
Good player though. Not quite so sure he is as good as channel 9 think he is. Dont think he would ask for as much as Boyd tbh.

If we couldnt get ash next year and boyd gives it away , id throw the sink at slater

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
If we couldnt get ash next year and boyd gives it away , id throw the sink at slater

**** yeah getting slater hes speed would be so good but i dont think he would come to us , bellamy would try to keep him

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I am actually hoping now that Boyd does hang up the boots. It really does look like the injuries are really hurting his game and mind set. He's adding little to nothing into the side when he's on the field. It could also personal issues as well and with his frequent injuries it may be time to retire.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
I am actually hoping now that Boyd does hang up the boots. It really does look like the injuries are really hurting his game and mind set. He's adding little to nothing into the side when he's on the field. It could also personal issues as well and with his frequent injuries it may be time to retire.

Hes been good for a long time but his prime years at dragons ... wpuld love cotric hes very special and big broncos supporter growing up

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • PETERN
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • The Boss
  • Wolfie
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • maddo
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • Galah
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.