2018 NRL Side

terupe is a big smokey, i liked him a lot before he got injured. dont be surprised to see him feature next year in the top grade.
he is a big unit and incredible under the high ball.

Be interesting to see how he comes back from his injury. It was pretty bad.

IMG 0996

LOL

That would be why despite the Broncos holding off on offering him a contract, he continued to work hard and provide himself and signed a 4 year contract in only July this year...

Yep. Definite signs of restlessness there... Lol
Lurker is up there for pure made up jibberish with slothfield

Let’s say the worst is to happen what will we do if Milford, Bird, Macca are all out to start the year.

Let’s say the worst is to happen what will we do if Milford, Bird, Macca are all out to start the year.

Kahu at fullback, Boyd at 5/8, Niko at 7 and Moose at 9?
I think Bennett is going to have sign another hooker before the season starts

So we lose then :wink:

It was only a suggestion. Surely things wouldnt be that bad. He will have some contigency plans in place for these things. Hooker depth is the only thing that worries me with Niko moving into the halves and Waddell not being re-signed.

Dargan to 7, Nikorima to 6, Kahu to 1, Mead to 5, Opacic to 4, McGuire to 9, TPJ to 13 with a bench of Thaiday, Ofahengaue, Mago and Fai. Realistically though we will definitely be signing a depth hooker at some point this off-season and I imagine he would be in the side if McCullough isn't ready.

Dargan to 7, Nikorima to 6, Kahu to 1, Mead to 5, Opacic to 4, McGuire to 9, TPJ to 13 with a bench of Thaiday, Ofahengaue, Mago and Fai. Realistically though we will definitely be signing a depth hooker at some point this off-season and I imagine he would be in the side if McCullough isn't ready.
What a terrible side. Let's hope the injured troops all have a quicker than usual recovery because the team you have in mind won't win a game.

Bennett's got the media stammering and guessing already. Apparently our 2018 season is in tatters because Milford and Bird might miss a game or 2 at the start.
That's it! Fuckit! We might as well forfeit the season.

What a terrible side. Let's hope the injured troops all have a quicker than usual recovery because the team you have in mind won't win a game.

Funny that! Because that's our depth atm

Active Now

• Astro
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Ffs...
  • kiwibronco
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mick_Hancock
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Dony Eliakim
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • Tmac
  • LittleDavey
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.