8. M Kennedy
9. Baptiste
10. Tronc
11. Teo
12. D Taylor
13. Bird

Grand final team right here
Swap Milf for Lockyer THEN you'll have a GF team! :porthozthinksthisishot:

Still not GF material, what if we meet the Storm then? SOS Scott Minto, Melbourne Storm destroyer.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Bird
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milf
7. Kodi
8. Ofa
9. Macca
10. Sims
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Thaiday
15. TPJ
16/17. Fai/Lodge/Savelio/etc

Question marks over the make up of the bench. Presumably Blair will take the coin on offer, which leaves us short one experienced forward. Ideally we would be much stronger for his inclusion.

While talk abounds of Bird at lock, I really hope we play him in the centres. Proven commodity there. Reminds me of Hodges in many ways. Strong, fast, aggressive. Can fend, pass, offload and grubber. Most importantly, always looks to mark his mark in attack and defence.

Give him quality ball on that edge and watch him shine. I've no doubt he could be effective with time if we played him at lock but the defensive workload might blunt his best work in attack.

Agreed. I'd much rather see Bird in the centres for his first couple of years before possibly transitioning to lock.

The problem having Bird at centre is we all know he wants more ball wants to be more involved. The problem is that teams will know to mark up on Bird knowing he will get a lot of ball in attack at centre. Also where does that leave Roberts he needs a lot of early ball as well that leaves us with just going side to side.

The problem having Bird at centre is we all know he wants more ball wants to be more involved. The problem is that teams will know to mark up on Bird knowing he will get a lot of ball in attack at centre. Also where does that leave Roberts he needs a lot of early ball as well that leaves us with just going side to side.

It will make Milford more dangerous.

What it does is give us 2 attacking centres, this is not a bad thing. Plus, if the other team are watching Bird/Roberts milf and knick will have a field day.

I think he will. Its just little things that will come with more experience. I do feel he has a few lapses in concentration at times, but i could be being a little harsh on him. I forget sometimes he is only 19. He has huge potential

I think he will be somewhere in the 17 next year. I have only seen a handful of ISC games of his this year but heard he is topping the stats most weeks. Spoke to a Souths supporter yesterday and he said his errors can be costly at times but he can come up with something special indeed. Sua seems to be one of those players that tasks risks or maybe it is his age and inexperience. He made some errors in the game yesterday but also was one of Souths most aggressive and stand out players. Where he is in the 17 will depend on Glenn's performance.

TPJ must start next year IMO and Bird must start in the centres.

IMO

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Bird
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milf
7. Kodi
8. TPJ
9. Macca
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Thaiday
15. TPJ
16 Offa
17 Sua

I think he will be somewhere in the 17 next year. I have only seen a handful of ISC games of his this year but heard he is topping the stats most weeks. Spoke to a Souths supporter yesterday and he said his errors can be costly at times but he can come up with something special indeed. Sua seems to be one of those players that tasks risks or maybe it is his age and inexperience. He made some errors in the game yesterday but also was one of Souths most aggressive and stand out players. Where he is in the 17 will depend on Glenn's performance.

TPJ must start next year IMO and Bird must start in the centres.

IMO

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Bird
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milf
7. Kodi
8. TPJ
9. Macca
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Thaiday
15. TPJ
16 Offa
17 Sua

**** TPJ is good ... can start at prop and play of the bench ... what a legend

The Gold Coast added Jai Arrow to their growing list of Brisbane recruits but exciting Holden Cup prospect Patrick Carrigan won’t be joining him.
Market Watch revealed in July that the Titans had offered the 19-year-old a three-year-deal to leave Red Hill but now we can confirm the lock is on the verge of re-signing with the Broncos for a further two seasons.
In his second season of 20s, Carrigan is the captain of the side and now has a pathway to first grade following the departure of Arrow.

Guys what do you think about Patrick Moga from cowboys? He was good in his first game against panthers last week. He look similar to Jason taumalolo.

Well having another Moga will make @Kyall happy, he doesn't have to be a jilted lover anymore. ;)

Active Now

• Allo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • phoenix
  • Battler
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Lurker
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Fitzy
  • Griffo
  • Foordy
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.