10.TPJ
11.Thiday
12.Gillett
13.Mcguire
14.Glenn
15.Offa
16.Sims
17.Savelio
Get TPJ and Lodge into the game early let them work hard and get us on the front foot and throw do their offloading.
I would have have Thiday run on for his final year and think he will give 110% in his last year and would want to be back into rep sides. Having Glenn on the bench for our utility and just to keep Mead out of the 17 as well.

I think I've run out of nightmare material. I literally had a dream about the Broncs getting smashed by Melbourne last night. Then I woke up and realized it was closer to a memory.

1.Boyd
2.Oates
3.Roberts
4.Bird
5.Kahu
6.Milford
7.Nikorima
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.TPJ
11.Thiday
12.Gillett
13.Mcguire
14.Glenn
15.Offa
16.Sims
17.Savelio
Get TPJ and Lodge into the game early let them work hard and get us on the front foot and throw do their offloading.
I would have have Thiday run on for his final year and think he will give 110% in his last year and would want to be back into rep sides. Having Glenn on the bench for our utility and just to keep Mead out of the 17 as well.

Lodge and Pangai Junior..

A poor man's Scott and Taumalolo

The best Broncos prop in the second half of the season, and the youngest, but yeah... underwhelming, let's go with that.
I disagree he was the best prop in the second half of the season. TPJ and essesse had him easily pegged.

I disagree he was the best prop in the second half of the season. TPJ and essesse had him easily pegged.
You're joking, right?
Ese2 wasn't even in the 17 most of the time, and benefited from Ofa's suspension to get minutes. TPJ had a few good games, but injury limited him in the business end of the season, besides he isn't really a prop.

You're joking, right?
Ese2 wasn't even in the 17 most of the time, and benefited from Ofa's suspension to get minutes. TPJ had a few good games, but injury limited him in the business end of the season, besides he isn't really a prop.
What is he then if not a prop?

Monster second rower, well he was in 20s. Ball playing Lock. He was directing traffic out there for Tonga and organising really well, hope we keep him.

I've seen his Under 20's highlights. Has the hands of a halfback when he plays out wide. Hasn't been given any opportunity to show much of it in first grade coming on in the middle.

I've seen his Under 20's highlights. Has the hands of a halfback when he plays out wide. Hasn't been given any opportunity to show much of it in first grade coming on in the middle.
He will next year.. what about the flick pass he pulled off to Roberts though.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrMoore
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • mystico
  • broncsgoat
  • Redux
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Dash
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.