2019 Broncos Line-up

Morepudding

NRL Player
Time would be based on their servers which are likely located in Sydney.

Interesting signing. It is nice to have him and tagatese for the experience though. Not sure he will get much game time.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Odd but understandable signing. Brings experience which the squad is lacking and is a serviceable, cheap back up. I guess there is no second hooker in the squad this year.

Morepudding

NRL Player
Reading through the comments on Facebook etc and so many people saying good origin cover etc. Is it just me, or will we only lose 1, maybe 2 forwards max to origin this year (not including macca). I mean Gillett isn't a certainty for origin. Will need to wait and see how he is after the injury to decide there. But if he is, then perhaps lose Gillett, and then a big maybe on TPJ / Offa?

You can tell that the Broncos just arent what they once were. I'd say most likely outcome is Gillett, Macca and Roberts make origin.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Fensom was a beast of a lock in his earlier years. Constantly injured though, which has taken it's toll. He should be in his prime but could hardly get a run with the Cowboys, though in reality, his only position is lock and he was never getting a run whenever Taumalolo was fit. Interesting to see if he gets any game time.

Kyall

NRL Player
1.Boyd
2.Issako
3.Roberts
4.Bird
5.Oates
6.Milford
7.Nikorima
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.Pangai jr
11.Sua
12.Gillett
13.Femson
14.Staggs
15.Offa
16.Haas
17.Fifita

GCBRONCO

State of Origin Captain
Gold Coast
Reading through the comments on Facebook etc and so many people saying good origin cover etc. Is it just me, or will we only lose 1, maybe 2 forwards max to origin this year (not including macca). I mean Gillett isn't a certainty for origin. Will need to wait and see how he is after the injury to decide there. But if he is, then perhaps lose Gillett, and then a big maybe on TPJ / Offa?

You can tell that the Broncos just arent what they once were. I'd say most likely outcome is Gillett, Macca and Roberts make origin.
I think it's more that over time other clubs Queensland representation at the origin level has grown while at the same time the Broncos squad has changed from a majority of Queensland eligible players with the odd blues player thrown in to one of a more varied representation.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
I think Fensom is going to be this years Tagatese signing. Not a starter, but reliable backup and experience at a cheap price. We cant lose really.

Last edited:

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
Fensom is a smart acquisition if he can stay on the park and he may play a bigger role than most people think. A no frills veteran workhorse is a good mix amongst the youngsters who have flair and natural ability but are very green. I have always been a fan of this guy, he doesn't take a step backwards and will provide that much needed grit now that Moose and co. have departed. Chalk one up for the Seibmeister.

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
Fensom is a smart acquisition if he can stay on the park and he may play a bigger role than most people think. A no frills veteran workhorse is a good mix amongst the youngsters who have flair and natural ability but are very green. I have always been a fan of this guy, he doesn't take a step backwards and will provide that much needed grit now that Moose and co. have departed. Chalk one up for the Seibmeister.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter