2019 Broncos Line-up

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
AS played, and did well with, AJ at the back who is a rubbish player compared to Isaako.
AJ is a quality winger, not as good at fullback

Isaako is also a quality winger, but doesn't possess the playmaking skills we need from our fullback given our halves are weaker in that area

Kyall

NRL Player
AJ is a quality winger, not as good at fullback

Isaako is also a quality winger, but doesn't possess the playmaking skills we need from our fullback given our halves are weaker in that area
We can’t be too quick to judge Isaako he only got 2 games at FB after all.

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Fensom signing in the same vein as Stagg and Lowrie in recent years. Expect similar impact and value.

Guy was not much more than a tackle bot in his prime, and he's on the decline now. Good experience and work ethic to push the young guns at training, and fair cover if required.

Shouldn't be anywhere near the 17 if we're serious.

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
Odd but understandable signing. Brings experience which the squad is lacking and is a serviceable, cheap back up. I guess there is no second hooker in the squad this year.
We still have Turpin in the squad mate

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
We can’t be too quick to judge Isaako he only got 2 games at FB after all.
He had a full year at Souths at fullback and his game was pretty much identical to how he plays now. I'm interested to see what Seibs can do with him because so far i dont see enough in his game to become a good NRL fullback.

leon.bott

NYC Player
Fensom is a no harm signing. A seasoned nrl ready player with finals experience to call upon if needed. You know he’ll go out there and break a leg *drum roll*.

Don’t think he was employed effectively by green in the middle. But if all other options fall to shit he can cameo at lock as a stop gap and acquit himself alright.

Cowboys fans on social media seem upset by his loss. Guess they didn’t like the McGuire trade off

Last edited:

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Player
Fensom signing in the same vein as Stagg and Lowrie in recent years. Expect similar impact and value.

Guy was not much more than a tackle bot in his prime, and he's on the decline now. Good experience and work ethic to push the young guns at training, and fair cover if required.

Shouldn't be anywhere near the 17 if we're serious.
You might be surprised

Reactions: Gaz
Oh is he? I thought he wasn't one of the 30?
That's correct, but I think that may be more a salary cap tactical play. Outside of this it just doesn't make sense. Turpin showed he is a more then adequate back up if needed in his limited time last year. Seibold and the coaching staff may be gambling on mccullough not getting injured for the first half of the season so they can bring in a minimum salary player over Turpin who may have cost a little more to lure from Melbourne.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter