2019 Broncos Line-up

Not a thing about Su'A's injury on the Broncos website. So who is in charge in letting the fans know what is going on? Nothing on the return of Sevielo (sic). Sometime I think the supporters of the Broncs are taken too much for granted.

I thought AS would have rectified this by now (LOL)

Give him a break, he has been too busy doing everything else at the Club, including vacuuming the League's Club and offices, cleaning the toilets and emptying the pokies. The IT department shakeup is first up on next week's list following him being Santa Claus.

1. Boyd
2. Isaako
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. Oates
6. Nikorima
7. Milford
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Offa
11. Fifita
12. Sua
13. Gillett
14. Staggs
15. Pangai
16. Haas
17. Taga

18. Glenn
19. Mago
20. SOS

I think Sua and Fifita are both excellent defenders and could both comfortably play close to a full 80 if required. Bird and Roberts are reasonable defenders outside those guys as well.

Gillo has the motor to play lock and also the experience we need.

Our bench rotation has Haas (potential) and Taga (experience) up front with TPJ able to play anywhere in the pack.

I'd like to see Milford assume full responsibility and move to halfback with Niko taking on the running role which is his biggest strength..

If we have an injured utility Glenn comes in.
Mago is our back up big boy.
SOS to come in if one of the halves are injured.

Let me know your thoughts.

1. Boyd
2. Isaako
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. Oates
6. Nikorima
7. Milford
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Offa
11. Fifita
12. Sua
13. Gillett
14. Staggs
15. Pangai
16. Haas
17. Taga

18. Glenn
19. Mago
20. SOS

I think Sua and Fifita are both excellent defenders and could both comfortably play close to a full 80 if required. Bird and Roberts are reasonable defenders outside those guys as well.

Gillo has the motor to play lock and also the experience we need.

Our bench rotation has Haas (potential) and Taga (experience) up front with TPJ able to play anywhere in the pack.

I'd like to see Milford assume full responsibility and move to halfback with Niko taking on the running role which is his biggest strength..

If we have an injured utility Glenn comes in.
Mago is our back up big boy.
SOS to come in if one of the halves are injured.

Let me know your thoughts.
Probably pretty close but Tagatese certainly won't find a spot on the bench. I doubt if Staggs will be used as a bench player either, that's a bit of a waste. He will struggle to crack the lineup. Mago and Carrigan instead possibly but Seibs may go with a reserve dummy half.

Yeah I'm thinking Mago will get the job. I just like Tagas old head. Also Staggs might be replaced with Glen which adds that experience. Hard to say what will happen though.

Yeah I'm thinking Mago will get the job. I just like Tagas old head. Also Staggs might be replaced with Glen which adds that experience. Hard to say what will happen though.

Have always thought Glenn's best position could be hooker

Probably pretty close but Tagatese certainly won't find a spot on the bench. I doubt if Staggs will be used as a bench player either, that's a bit of a waste. He will struggle to crack the lineup. Mago and Carrigan instead possibly but Seibs may go with a reserve dummy half.
Certainly? You may be surprised. I expect he'll add to his NRL total.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.