2019 Broncos Line-up

Do we still have 2 spots left in the squad? Who is in contention. Tanah Boyd and Perese?

Anyone think Jamil Hopotate will get a contract?

I am afraid you might be right.
Don't be afraid. What we had didn't work. They played pretty much the entire season together and the back end of 2017. Yes the attack can be really good at times, but that isn't often against top tier teams with good defence and kicking games. It's no coincidence we did so poorly against teams with strong kickers.

Nikorima simply can't make a one on one tackle. Something I think Milford doesn't get much credit for, he really improved his tackle ability this year. He made a lot of one on ones, or at least hit and sticked very well giving Alex Glenn etc time to finish the job. Nikorima often was out of position and hardly laid a hand on them and this isn't okay.

Moving forward I really think Nikorima will be pushed out at end of his contract, or at least be relegated to a bench spot.

It's no coincidence we did so poorly against teams with strong kickers.

Yeah no, we actually did pretty well against teams with strong kickers for the most part.

I mean, one example being we beat the Roosters twice. We beat Rabbitohs twice, beat Manly, beat Warriors, beat Sharks twice, beat Cowboys, beat Titans, beat Panthers etc.

Yeah no, we actually did pretty well against teams with strong kickers for the most part.

I mean, one example being we beat the Roosters twice. We beat Rabbitohs twice, beat Manly, beat Warriors, beat Sharks twice, beat Cowboys, beat Titans, beat Panthers etc.
Roosters sort of killed themselves to be honest and didn't target our weaknesses.

Manly are a very underwhelming team. Warriors are soooo hot and cold. Cowboys came near last. And sharks we got two or three tries early and fell in at the end.

We got absolutely belted by teams who targeted our weaknesses with a good short kicking game when close to the line ( grubbers with no fullback) and running through nikorima. Dragons (both times) storm (both times).

Nikorima simply can't make a one on one tackle. Something I think Milford doesn't get much credit for, he really improved his tackle ability this year.

If Milford can improve then Nikorima might be able to as well.

Since when have halves ever been good defensively?

They just need to be able to hold their own until help arrives or in our case if it arrives.. arm grabbing Milford really gives himself no chance at all

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Galah
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • broncotville
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Wendall Taylor
  • HarryAllan7
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.