2019 Broncos Line-up

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Dearden was V good. Promising signs from him :)
Please help me understand this though...
1. Even though Gillette will bust himself for the team, (I love him) he's not a 13. He is however, one of the best back rowers in the world.

2. Both TPJ & Joffa will most likely be future 13 legends...!

Then this one...

3. Patty Carrigan continues to prove he is the future (our future!) at 13.
I love Seibold & all he has done so far. For the life of me though, I don't understand why Gillette isn't in his preferred position & why the **** hasn't Patty been given a shot, at least a bench opportunity?
???
Anyone?
@Wolfie
@Big Pete
Anyone?

Probably trying to fit Glenn, Su'a, Fifita and Gillett all in the same 17.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
We don't have a player like Cook sitting in the reserves, and that is likely what is saving Macca

There’s an unsigned player who has close to the exact style of play in Seggy just sitting around without a contract. If Seibs has seen enough of Macca we could sign him and chuck Niko on the bench until Seggy can play 80.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
1. Even though Gillette will bust himself for the team, (I love him) he's not a 13. He is however, one of the best back rowers in the world.

Then this one...

I love Seibold & all he has done so far. For the life of me though, I don't understand why Gillette isn't in his preferred position & why the **** hasn't Patty been given a shot, at least a bench opportunity?
???
Anyone?
@Wolfie
@Big Pete
Anyone?

I think Seibold must need glasses.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
First time I had seriously watched carrigan. Dont shoot me but his physique reminds me of dave Taylor, big lump of a lad with some mobility.

Obviously has a little more heart and determination/work ethic than old dave.

Last edited:
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
The whole Macca and knik saga is frustrating as hell. When will it ever end...

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
There’s an unsigned player who has close to the exact style of play in Seggy just sitting around without a contract. If Seibs has seen enough of Macca we could sign him and chuck Niko on the bench until Seggy can play 80.

doesn't the fact that he is still unsigned tell you everything you need to know about the player in question ... not one of the 16 teams are even prepared to give him a minimum wage contract, i don't know about you, but that speaks volumes to me

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
doesn't the fact that he is still unsigned tell you everything you need to know about the player in question ... not one of the 16 teams are even prepared to give him a minimum wage contract, i don't know about you, but that speaks volumes to me

Sharks were but yeah, Sharks...so carry on.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
First time I had seriously watched carrigan. Dont shoot me but his physique reminds me of dave Taylor, big lump of a lad with some mobility.

He isn't really anything like the Coaltrain.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012

He isn't really anything like the Coaltrain.

Wolfie doesn’t like his boyfriend being alpha’d by this absolute unit

9-4245054-scn060518falconsxc_t620.jpg

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I actually can see the comparisons to early years Taylor in body shape.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014

Then this one...

???
Anyone?
@Wolfie
@Big Pete
Anyone?

Suspensions and injuries are the key factor here. I think Gillett will go back to second row once Pangai Jnr is fully fit and Haas is available for selection again. I think Gillett has been thrown to lock first up to plug the middle with his defence and ease him back into the first grade grind without having a lot of lateral movement that is associated with the second row. I think a forward rotation of the following will our full strength squad.

8. Lodge
10. Ofaengahue
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. TPJ

14. Staggs
15. Sua
16. Fifita
17. Haas/Flegler

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Can't we just chuck him in at 7 already. I'm sick of the same rubbish week in, week out. He's 18, same age as D.Brown and he seems to be kicking on well. We can't be any worse then what we are currently turning out. If not Deardon, then give SOS a run. Nothing has changed for in the last 12m, whats going to change in the next 12m. Super sub Niko to the bench and Macca can have a 20min nap at the end of each half.

If we thought our kicking game hasn't been up to scratch thus far, then we are in for a rude shock come Thursday night. The 6 & 7 will no doubt loose their bearings at the SCG and probably put 3 or 4 out on the full..

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Can't we just chuck him in at 7 already. I'm sick of the same rubbish week in, week out. He's 18, same age as D.Brown and he seems to be kicking on well. We can't be any worse then what we are currently turning out. If not Deardon, then give SOS a run. Nothing has changed for in the last 12m, whats going to change in the next 12m. Super sub Niko to the bench and Macca can have a 20min nap at the end of each half.

If we thought our kicking game hasn't been up to scratch thus far, then we are in for a rude shock come Thursday night. The 6 & 7 will no doubt loose their bearings at the SCG and probably put 3 or 4 out on the full..
I was thinking of resting McCullough for the first 40 mins and then bring him on for the middle 15 mins and then subbing him for the next 40 mins and then bring him on for the team song.

teampjta

teampjta

QCup Player
Apr 3, 2014

Agree, need to give these young guns a go before the Roosters put up big money and we lose them

There have been a few halves that have recently debut at 18 or younger

N Cleary
Luke brooks
D Brown

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
Agree, need to give these young guns a go before the Roosters put up big money and we lose them

There have been a few halves that have recently debut at 18 or younger

N Cleary
Luke brooks
D Brown
Roosters are 'saving up' for TPJ.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Lozza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • whykickamoocow
  • Culhwch
  • kman
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.