2019 Broncos Line-up

I always wanted us to release Macca and shift Hunt to hooker. Alot of people are now coming to the conclusion that hooker could be Hunt's best position.

1. Boyd
6. Milford
7. Taylor
9. Hunt

It would have worked.

I would never have wanted us to pay what the Dragons and Titans are paying for Hunt and Taylor though

At the time of the decision Hunt was killing it at halfback in 2015 and was a major factor in our grand final appearance. He was never switching to hooker at that time in his life. We made the correct decision to let Taylor walk

I'd take Taylor in a heartbeat. I'd be happy with Milf and Taylor leading us around I believe. I rate Taylor and think he will get better with age as his body hardens up and I think he's better under pressure than either Hunt or Nikorima. I wouldn't be surprised to see him play for Qld next year.

He wont make any rep sides at the titans. They have a terrible roster that is to forward heavy and no outside backs other than Peachey that are elite level. Taylor chose the money and gets to live the life of getting paid well to play in a mediocre club. He would look 10 thousand times better in our squad because if he throws the ball to a centre or winger at our club he is getting Roberts or Oates not Gordon and Kelly.

He wont make any rep sides at the titans. They have a terrible roster that is to forward heavy and no outside backs other than Peachey that are elite level. Taylor chose the money and gets to live the life of getting paid well to play in a mediocre club. He would look 10 thousand times better in our squad because if he throws the ball to a centre or winger at our club he is getting Roberts or Oates not Gordon and Kelly.

Don't be so sure. He may not make origin but he could play for Aus, remember the Sheens and Tigers/Aussie coach years where league luminaries such as Chris Lawrence and Keith Galloway were regular test players.

Don't be so sure. He may not make origin but he could play for Aus, remember the Sheens and Tigers/Aussie coach years where league luminaries such as Chris Lawrence and Keith Galloway were regular test players.

And Robbie Farah was an essential part of the team to share the hooking duties with Smith.

And Robbie Farah was an essential part of the team to share the hooking duties with Smith.

In fairness to Farah, he was actually good though, a worthy back up to Smith but yes, certainly not in the same class but hey, who is?

Tigers were actually good back then to justify the team selections. Titans are still rubbish

In my opinion we need more of what Flegler brings in our forward pack.

I believe there is a case to be made for why Carrigan should replace TPJ in the 17 if/when he is suspended for his dog shot on Cronk.

56450549_10158251659684692_3664247929788432384_n.jpg

What's going on here with Jimmy?

In my opinion we need more of what Flegler brings in our forward pack.

I believe there is a case to be made for why Carrigan should replace TPJ in the 17 if/when he is suspended for his dog shot on Cronk.

Flegler hasn't done shit the last two games, like the kid but he has struggled since the cowboys. Just like most of the team.

Flegler hasn't done shit the last two games, like the kid but he has struggled since the cowboys. Just like most of the team.

The kid stands up and makes the hard runs. Runs good angles without hesitation. Cuts people down in defence too. He's been better than Ofahengaue so far.

Front Rowers take a while to mature, Flegler is going to probably be inconsistent for a few years yet. Haas might be too, even with his potential.

IMG 9617

IMG 9616

Front Rowers take a while to mature, Flegler is going to probably be inconsistent for a few years yet. Haas might be too, even with his potential.

You think we could do with someone like him next year?

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.