2019 Broncos Line-up

Yeah because they're 12. And he's also a rep team half

The kiwis are in the same boat as the broncos. Who else have they got in the halves other than Johnson? Niko is there by default.

So we have all the junior rep team halves on our books but neither of them are better than niko yet?
It's extremely worrying that none of them are better than him when i'm confident that my nan would give him a run for his money... Bloke cannot tackle at all.

So it appears debate is being outlawed. Hmmmm.

That is not the case and I am pretty sure you can see it for what it is. There is a difference between debating and goading and you are doing the latter. Other posters have a right not to respond and you (or others) constantly trying to goad gets tiresome for other posters who want to read the thread for actual information or ideas. So drop it.

I think you will find our greatest ever didn't just play half a game or debut at 18.

b881381078z1_20180517173922_000gns13k2ug2-0-x69robt4v14rxt19aq2_t460.jpg

I said greatest ever Half not our greatest ever player.

I said greatest ever Half not our greatest ever player.

He wasn't just half a player, he was the complete package - entertainer, graceful finisher, swan lake perfecter, wise beyond his years, clearly related to the greatest coach ever without anyone even having to acknowledge it and a total marketer's dream. He even had the grace to go to the northern neighbours and set them up for their successful past decade. The guy could do no wrong, certainly no half measures in there.

The kiwis are in the same boat as the broncos. Who else have they got in the halves other than Johnson? Niko is there by default.
Same thing could be said about the under 18 rep teams. They don't mean anything in regards to their future

That is not the case and I am pretty sure you can see it for what it is. There is a difference between debating and goading and you are doing the latter. Other posters have a right not to respond and you (or others) constantly trying to goad gets tiresome for other posters who want to read the thread for actual information or ideas. So drop it.

Well, I wasn't trying to goad anyone. That's utter supposition and just an opinion as you can't possibly know my intentions. Was I being a smartarse, probably a little, but I just wanted to get an answer as to where somebody gets their opinion of a certain player when barely anyone on here would have even watched the bloke play.

And I stand by what I said, debate is being stopped, either by moderating ( which I feel is out of order unless there is abuse/ racist comments etc) or by the lack of an answer ( which is any person's prerogative whether they back up what they say or not ) and I stand by what I said when I said there is an ignore feature. Honestly, if I was bothered by anyone on here I'd ignore them. I don't take anything seriously enough though to do that, others might, and that's fine.

And just one final thing, I do find it odd somebody posts on a public forum then complains when they get replied to on the same public forum. Why even bother posting?

Last edited:
Well, I wasn't trying to goad anyone. That's utter supposition and just an opinion as you can't possibly know my intentions. Was I being a smartarse, probably a little, but I just wanted to get an answer as to where somebody gets their opinion of a certain player when barely anyone on here would have even watched the bloke play.

And I stand by what I said, debate is being stopped, either by moderating ( which I feel is out of order unless there is abuse/ racist comments etc) or by the lack of an answer ( which is any person's prerogative whether they back up what they say or not ) and I stand by what I said when I said there is an ignore feature. Honestly, if I was bothered by anyone on here I'd ignore them. I don't take anything seriously enough though to do that, others might, and that's fine.

And just one final thing, I do find it odd somebody posts on a public forum then complains when they get replied to on the same public forum. Why even bother posting?

"You're not wrong, Walter".

Move on. If you would like to discuss this further, you must open a thread in staff chat.

"You're not wrong, Walter".

Move on. If you would like to discuss this further, you must open a thread in staff chat.

Nothing to discuss so no point. Just to end it, i think its fairly obvious how serious i was being over the whole thing when i'm quoting Drax the Destroyer in my post.

He wasn't just half a player, he was the complete package - entertainer, graceful finisher, swan lake perfecter, wise beyond his years, clearly related to the greatest coach ever without anyone even having to acknowledge it and a total marketer's dream. He even had the grace to go to the northern neighbours and set them up for their successful past decade. The guy could do no wrong, certainly no half measures in there.
Wise beyond his years alright, I think that’s how he got the name 40/20.

So how does everyone propose we fit Staggs into the 17?

I am making the assumption that everyone would like him there.

So how does everyone propose we fit Staggs into the 17?

I am making the assumption that everyone would like him there.

1. Boyd
2. Isaako
3. Roberts
4. Staggs
5. Oates

8. Mcguire
13. Bird

14. utility
15. Sua
16. Fifita
17. TPJ

18. Haas

Last edited:
1. Boyd
2. Isaako
3. Roberts
4. Staggs
5. Oates

8. Mcguire
13. Bird

14. utility
15. Sua
16. Fifita
17. TPJ

18. Haas

Okay I have no idea what that is.. You're missing players.. That definitely won't be the line up

Last edited:

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Spooky1013
  • Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • broncotville
  • Harry Sack
  • bert_lifts
  • Allo
  • maddo
  • johnny plath
  • Fitzy
  • Wendall Taylor
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Ondi
  • bb_gun
  • BooKhaki
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.