OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

That penalty (is it a penalty?) proving costly for Hungary. The goal keeper got a hand to it but couldn't stop it from going in and gave France that crucial 1 point buffer.

Well that was exciting. I think I'll watch more handball after this.

What's going on with the Dream Team?

They were vulnerable in the exhibition matches and then drop their first game against France 83-76.

I think Boomers have a real chance of knocking them out and taking out the gold.

What's going on with the Dream Team?

They were vulnerable in the exhibition matches and then drop their first game against France 83-76.

I think Boomers have a real chance of knocking them out and taking out the gold.
tbh just looked at the roster outside of durant, lillard and beal it is pretty trash

Soccer aside (which we are probably out of depth against these teams like Spain where it's the only thing they are good at), all the other Aussie teams seem to be off to a strong start in their respective sports

Barty out, Gilmore out. Not a great start for some of the Aussie favourites.

tbh just looked at the roster outside of durant, lillard and beal it is pretty trash
Jason Taytum is the NBA TPJ, on his day he will look like the greatest player of all time, and others you will wonder how he even makes the grade. You watch him drop 60 against Australia.

Can't blame Barty really. She's just won a grand slam and got on a plane to travel half way around the world, no crowds, not staying with the team. She was always going to struggle.

I believe she’s still in the doubles, though. Barty, I mean.

Titmus vs Ledecky will be a great race

Titmus had her cold at the world championships (it was considered to be a big upset), Ledecky is a freak though and has been the benchmark for a good while

Titmus vs Ledecky will be a great race

Titmus had her cold at the world championships (it was considered to be a big upset), Ledecky is a freak though and has been the benchmark for a good while

I will be extremely surprised if Ledecky doesn't win in a WR time but it will indeed be fun.

Watching the skateboarding is weird, it feels like you are watching a kids competition.

Come on McKeon.

She gave that everything, that was a super tight finish for like 6 of them.

Bronze is a good result.

That start wasn’t ideal.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Johnny92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • LittleDavey
  • mrslong
  • Jeza23
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • mystico
  • Fitzy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.