POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game 3] QLD vs NSW

The Hmmm was me expressing do I want to debate this ?

Meth is poison .
Up there with alcohol in my opinion .

MDMA and Magic Mushrooms are medicines used by doctors to help heal people`s minds .
Cannabis is now available as medicine prescription .

Amphetamines are prescribed to children !

The war on Drugs is over .
Not the stuff you're buying from Darren down the street though. There's not exactly high quality laboratories located in Wynnum West or Bowen Hills. Personally I don't want my medicine being made in someone's toilet.

Not the stuff you're buying from Darren down the street though. There's not exactly high quality laboratories located in Wynnum West or Bowen Hills. Personally I don't want my medicine being made in someone's toilet.
View attachment 19182
I aint buying any from Darren or anybody else .

Highly sophisticated drug lab ?
Capable of manufacturing millions on dollars worth of illegal drugs every week . With connections to organised crime and terrorist groups over seas .

Oh and shrooms grow out of cow shit .

LOL .

As for Johns, when the bloke himself said he needed drugs to handle pressure, that should tell you it could well have been a factor in parts of his career.

He could have also said that as a means to gain sympathy, AFTER getting caught.

Sounds better than....hey Mofo's, I just like getting shit faced.

This is Fox Sports predicted 2023 Blues team

POSSIBLE 2023 NSW BLUES LINE-UP

1. James Tedesco

2. Brian To’o

3. Latrell Mitchell

4. Tom Trbojevic

5. Josh Addo-Carr

6. Matt Burton

7. Nathan Cleary

8. Payne Haas

9. Apisai Koroisau

10. Jake Trbojevic

11. Cameron Murray

12. Haumole Olakau’atu

13. Isaah Yeo

14. Damien Cook

15. Jack Wighton

16. Angus Crichton

17. Junior Paulo

Suaalii will be there instead of To'o if To'o commits to not playing for Aus.

Suaalii will be there instead of To'o if To'o commits to not playing for Aus.
Suaalii is going to be massive for them. The kid was so overhyped it became a meme but he starting to live up to it. He’s a freak

Will he be too raw to survive Patty's hip, or will he have enough experience to avoid being knocked out cold when head and hip inevitably collide?

Of course. And when he does get knocked out, it will be obvious to everyone that he shouldn't have been picked.

This game showed that the gap between the two teams isn’t as big as people think.

They have the more talented side, but talent doesn’t win you football games. We dominated them in that second half. We muscled up and got stuck into them and they didn’t have an answer for it. They had nothing.

Joey on his podcast trying to make out his little spit was about QLD having more passion when nobody had mentioned that at the time.

The things that impressed me most and impressed me because they knew they had to do it and then did it was the work on the Blues back two wingers. In game two To'o made 243m in game three 136m and Tupou 189m to 148m.

Penrith/Blues get the sets off to great starts and then allow their forwards to link and get in great ball- Queensland knew it was an area that went wrong and fixed it.

Shows how good Tedesco is though that his went up and everyone else's went down.

Queensland kicked early and often, had Smith's and Slater's fingerprints all over it. Drove them back and insane at the same time.

Tino was mad, absolutely mad- the spray he gave Burton when he came back from the sin bin was world class mad.

Support play was outstanding and didn't result in much but it takes the pressure off the ball runner and equals a better run for him- Qld 62 v Blues 39.

Simple but again didn't leave guys to bring it up one out and get smashed.
Can you give more detail about the Tino spray?

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Midean
  • Skyblues87
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bongo
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.