2023 State of Origin Discussion

They are going to pick hynes and luai even though the two best halves left are walker and reynolds by a mile. Walker has played well in origin despite what people that don't like him will tell you. Been scapegoated off losses.

Couldn't care loss tbh though. QLD by 20.

They are going to pick hynes and luai even though the two best halves left are walker and reynolds by a mile. Walker has played well in origin despite what people that don't like him will tell you. Been scapegoated off losses.

Couldn't care loss tbh though. QLD by 20.
Cody works when the 7 lets him do his thing, that isn't going to work with Cleary, the good thing about Cleary being injured is it will probably give Fittler the excuse to keep his job which will be funny if it happens.

Freddy has a real hard on for Moses. Hopefully he goes that way instead of Reynolds.

Hynes & Moses would be great for us.

Most likely they'll go for Hynes & Walker. I hope they double-down on the dumb by going Hynes & Luai, but if Luai gets dropped it will be an enjoyable slap to his ego, knowing he is Cleary's accessory and nothing more.

If I were NSW, Cleary and Murray look like they are out and you just can't pick Tedesco or TTurbo at present. So I'd go:

1. Mitchell (he's just had a hammy injury though, so this is problematic) Edwards on standby
2. Kiraz
3. Staggs
4. Graham
5. To'o
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Cook
10. Paulo
11. Kolomatagi (I mean he's found the cure for everything based on his miraculous recovery the other night)
12. Martin
13. Yeo

14. Koroisau
15. Klemmer
16. Pangai Jr
17. Olakau'atu

Billy took awhile as well, but eventually learnt that his best bet was to get off the ground and brace with his leg.
Walsh has started trying to do that, but it's not yet second nature to him.

He did it 1st bomb of the match .
Kicked Frizell in the chest . They didn`t like it and tried some grub work on the ground . LOL .

He did it 1st bomb of the match .
Kicked Frizell in the chest . They didn`t like it and tried some grub work on the ground . LOL .
Notice when I posted that??

And notice my posts after that when the game had actually started??

It's not something Walsh HAD been doing but spending time in camp with the expert at it probably had something to do with his new found technique.

Mitchell (he's just had a hammy injury though, so this is problematic) Edwards on standby

Calf injury .
Graham carrying a sternum injury . Was in trouble on the weekend after heavy contact . Gun player , but a big risk in Origin .

Notice when I posted that??

And notice my posts after that when the game had actually started??

It's not something Walsh HAD been doing but spending time in camp with the expert at it probably had something to do with his new found technique.

No I didn`t notice .
But yes I did see it when Walsh did it and recognised it as a Slater move .
Good coaching I guess ?

If I were NSW, Cleary and Murray look like they are out and you just can't pick Tedesco or TTurbo at present. So I'd go:

1. Mitchell (he's just had a hammy injury though, so this is problematic) Edwards on standby
2. Kiraz
3. Staggs
4. Graham
5. To'o
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Cook
10. Paulo
11. Kolomatagi (I mean he's found the cure for everything based on his miraculous recovery the other night)
12. Martin
13. Yeo

14. Koroisau
15. Klemmer
16. Pangai Jr
17. Olakau'atu

Not going to happen but god it would be amazing if they changed six of seven backs after trying to stick it to Queensland about loyalty before game one.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.