8. Flegler (23)
9. Grant (25)
11. Fifita (23)
12. Gilbert (22)
13. Carrigan (25)

14. Tino (23)
15. Cotter (24)
16: Nanai (20)

All of these guys could have 6 or more years in them.
It's obvious that Billy has been bringing in alot of youth, out of those players you have: Walsh, Cobbo, Taulagi, Gilbert, Carrigan, Cotter and Nanai make their Debut under Billy.

I think he just goes with Nicho to show everyone that he knows better.

Hypothetically, if Munster, Hunt and DCE became unavailable. Who would you choose as QLD’s halves?

I guess Dearden would be 5/8 but who would you make halfback?

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Studs are not up though, it wasn't the first point of contact which is what would make it studs up, the foot hits him side on.

If his leg was straight it would have a completely different impact like a Helicopter.

I've provided screenshots that show his leg is straight. If your leg is straight, your studs are going to be up.

There's footage on the NRL on Nine YouTube page that show a better angle which shows his leg is straight and studs are up.

It also has audio from Tyson Frizell saying "he hit me square in the chest". Because the first point of contact is the chest.

I've provided screenshots that show his leg is straight. If your leg is straight, your studs are going to be up.

There's footage on the NRL on Nine YouTube page that show a better angle which shows his leg is straight and studs are up.

It also has audio from Tyson Frizell saying "he hit me square in the chest". Because the first point of contact is the chest.

Play back at .25 speed on that video, his leg always has a bend, if he hit Frizell studs first it would be a completely different outcome to what actually happened.

I'm on my phone but if someone has a gif maker it can easily show it.

Hypothetically, if Munster, Hunt and DCE became unavailable. Who would you choose as QLD’s halves?

We'd be pretty stuffed so I'd probably just go Milford for the experience.
Maybe Gamble for the passion he'd bring?

Really we should be hoping Mam and Walker develop quickly over the next year or 2.

Fogarty or Gamble, I think Gamble would be more likely to improve in Origin than Fogarty would even though I think he is a better 7 in club footy.

We'd be pretty stuffed so I'd probably just go Milford for the experience.
Maybe Gamble for the passion he'd bring?

Really we should be hoping Mam and Walker develop quickly over the next year or 2.

Milford would have to be the definition of unpickable these days.

I’d deadset go Gamble. Run the gamble, the bloke isn’t completely useless and he would be so enjoyable to watch. Surely if we win the next game we play him in the dead rubber just for shits and giggles.

I'd argue that the Qld five-eighth depth chart would be:
1. Munster
2. Dearden
3. Mam
4. Walsh
5. Walker
6. Schneider
7. Campbell
8. Sexton
9. Trindall
10. Sandwich
Unpickable: Milford

Halfback:
1. DCE
2. Hunt
3. Dearden
4. Fogarty
5. Gamble
6. Walker
7. Boyd
8. Trindall
9. Mam
10. Walsh

With Munster/Hunt/DCE out it would be Ponga to 6 and Dearden to 7. Pretty simple. The mention of Gamble/Fogarty is hilarious.

If Munster was out, Ponga comes straight into 6, the fact nobody mentioned that is a bit concerning.

you'd think both Walker and Mam would be miles ahead of Fogarty and Gamble
As a 7 no, Dearden can't kick with enough power that is even respectable in first grade and you wouldn't put Mam as a 7 because he isn't, Walker could be if he was playing first grade and in some form but that would be brave considering the ages your talking about in the spine.

Ponga has already ruled himself out for Origin so your choices would be very limited.

Dearden would have 6 locked up I think, If he can actually learn to kick like a first grader in the next few years I think he can easily be the Next 7 for years then the future halves look alot easier to manage.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.