2024 pre-season discussion: Pre-season Premiers

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
imo for how much we are spending on hookers the combination is a dream.
If Mozer is anywhere near as good as we all expect him to become, he's going to add to our cap problems.

S

Shane Tronc

QCup Player
Apr 7, 2018
Can we win a premiership with a 19 year old hooker? I doubt it. Unless Mozer is absolutely killing it at cup I wouldn’t be throwing him in this year

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Can we win a premiership with a 19 year old hooker? I doubt it. Unless Mozer is absolutely killing it at cup I wouldn’t be throwing him in this year
Yea, throwing in "the next big thing" in too early sounds like a very Seibold idea. If he plays this year, it should be to cover injuries/origin/rests before the finals.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
League used to be so good. They just threw it around left, right and centre. I miss that so much, stupid Storm and their boring game play ruining it for everyone.

The Broncs and Panthers and to a lesser extent Knights this year were a nice refreshing throw back to when league was good.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
If Mozer is anywhere near as good as we all expect him to become, he's going to add to our cap problems.

I can only speak for myself but I never expect any player who was doing great things against kids of his own age to come out and do it against seasoned NRL quality opposition. We all hope he will be a great player but rarely do they do it at the age of 19 in the NRL, it takes a bit of time.

Mozer will be introduced off the bench as he should be and yes, Billy will continue to be our starting hooker, why shouldn't he be?

Kevvie is yet to mess up the development of a player and I suspect he will get this one right as well.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
League used to be so good. They just threw it around left, right and centre. I miss that so much, stupid Storm and their boring game play ruining it for everyone.

The Broncs and Panthers and to a lesser extent Knights this year were a nice refreshing throw back to when league was good.

Storm's wrestle and also the micro-management of the officials definitely played a role.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I remember watching one of the clips of Carl Webb pushing a referee away, the ref got up smiling and laughing, if that happened in this day and age the player would get 6 weeks.

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
TPJ has absolutely no passion for the game .. or The Broncs jersey.

When it counts the most .. He will never ever put his body on the line for the Broncos.

Big mistake to even consider bringing him back into the fold regardless of how cheaply he may come.

Guy is so transparent is ridiculous.

kman

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
I can only speak for myself but I never expect any player who was doing great things against kids of his own age to come out and do it against seasoned NRL quality opposition. We all hope he will be a great player but rarely do they do it at the age of 19 in the NRL, it takes a bit of time.

Mozer will be introduced off the bench as he should be and yes, Billy will continue to be our starting hooker, why shouldn't he be?

Kevvie is yet to mess up the development of a player and I suspect he will get this one right as well.
Because Billy is overrated and hopeless. Billy adds next to no spark and has hand a handful of good games at tops.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
I'm yet to see anything from mozer to warrant selection over Bill, Smoothy or even Paix to be honest. Is everyone else watching something different? Or are you all masturbating over "smith clone" fox news headlines?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I remember watching one of the clips of Carl Webb pushing a referee away, the ref got up smiling and laughing, if that happened in this day and age the player would get 6 weeks.
He didn’t even get sent off for punching someone at marker.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Spooky1013
  • Pablo
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Lostboy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • Rambstien
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncoFan94
  • Kev_Guz
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.