Smoothy: 181cm
Walters, Robson, Cook, Brandon Smith: 180cm
Ben Hunt: 178cm
Grant: 177cm
Boxhead: 176cm
Ben Elias: 172cm
Mahoney: 172cm
Granville, Koroisau: 172cm
Used to be more inportant when hookers , hooked for the ball in scrums . They needed to be shorter than the open side prop so they could manouver their bodies in the scrum .

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
So basically I disagreed with you and you didn't have anything with substance to counter my argument, so you insulted me.

Yet I am the dolt, right?
You disagreed with something that was worth insulting.

Why would someone do a high paying job they don't enjoy? Pretty up there in the dolt Olympics.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Souths Logan struggling in 2022? They had K. Hunt come in as a coach, Sailor as fullback (and probably more movements), so I know it all doesn't just come down to Mozer.

But isn't that something that shouldn't be slept on? For a hooker to start in his first season of Q Cup and nearly take a team to the top of the table from near the bottom. You obviously have the most knowledge of all the lower grades so I'm curious about what you think of that.

With that being said, I don't think Mozer gets a shot unless Smoothy or Walters get injured, or he is absolutely carving up and simply cannot be ignored. Looking at 2023, we were pretty lucky to have no hookers injured all season in hindsight. So, unlike last year he'll probably get an opportunity due to injury at some point.

Sailor came in 22 so was part of the debacle. Mozer’s first year of Cup was 22 too.

Hunt was involved with coaching in 22 too.

Mozer wasn’t the sole reason for improvement. I’ve spoken extensively for 12 months about Hunt’s role.

I think Mozer’s improvement and his first full year of Cup certainly helped. When Paix came in and the role was shared things became clunky.

They dropped to 50% wins with Paix and Mozer.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014

Why would someone do a high paying job they don't enjoy? Pretty up there in the dolt Olympics.

That's a snarky little edit of the question I posed but here we go.

"High paying", who cares? Money isn't everything. People earning all sorts of coin top themselves quite often, that should tell you everything you need to know.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017

Because the glint of gold won`t help motivate you when you need to do the 1 %ers . That`s why he got dropped at the Dogs ; no heart ,no willingness to put in extra effort . Looked like he didn`t enjoy the game and it was an insult to his team mates . Dolt like even . LOL .

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
Because the glint of gold won`t help motivate you when you need to do the 1 %ers . That`s why he got dropped at the Dogs ; no heart ,no willingness to put in extra effort . Looked like he didn`t enjoy the game and it was an insult to his team mates . Dolt like even . LOL .
He also made origin at the Dogs.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
He also made origin at the Dogs.
Other than his brief cameo at the Penrith, Tevita has an impeccable record of sending teams down the shitter and killing off his coaches: Bennett, Seibold, Barrett, and the coach of that game, Fittler. Canterbury had the worst defensive record (under Ciraldo) last season, and were destined for the spoon when he quit.

His Origin appearance was disastrous.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.