2024 pre-season discussion: Pre-season Premiers

Totally agree with that. Mariner has so much speed and so much potential. I couldn't leave him out of the starting side, Jesse and Oates should be the ones fighting for Cobbos left wing spot. Oates does put in alot of hard work but Jesse and Mariner off so much more in attack. You win the games with points, not with meters gained.

That`s the way I read it .
But ,,, Oates just got picked in the Origin training squad . So he must be doing good things during pre season . Mariner is a right side player I think . And Oates exclusively left as far as I can remember . But Jesse can play either side [he played right centre for the Wahs ? ] . Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out .

That`s the way I read it .
But ,,, Oates just got picked in the Origin training squad . So he must be doing good things during pre season . Mariner is a right side player I think . And Oates exclusively left as far as I can remember . But Jesse can play either side [he played right centre for the Wahs ? ] . Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out .
By rights it should come down to the trial against the Cowboys. Deine has trained the full preseason on the wing outside Kotoni, plus at least one trial. Jesse hasn't been available, and is not expected to be available until Round 1.

But the thing is: that trial is only four days before they fly out to Vegas. The tickets will have already be booked by then. Chances are everything is already booked now. If that's the case, Kevvie has already made his choice or he's taking both.

From an outsiders' point of view, Mariner would have to be favourite to play Vegas, given he's the one who'll have training and some match fitness. The position should be his to lose against the Cowboys. And then Jesse will have to wait for either wing or centre to stumble before making his way back into the team. That mightn't seem fair after his excellent Grand Final performance, but he only got his place through Oates' injury, so losing it to an injury is just bad luck.

depth. 3rd choice at best for fullback, don't think he has much of a shot elsewhere in the backline. billy knows best though!
Jayden campbell qld eligible? Id take him over brimson,hell move munster there and play mam at 6 over brimson at FB lol

Is this another week of "ezra is signed" from the media but absolutely nothing official....

I think he will stay but at least the delay is helping me prep for any dissapointment....

Is this another week of "ezra is signed" from the media but absolutely nothing official....

I think he will stay but at least the delay is helping me prep for any dissapointment....
It's getting a little bit weird now. No mention of his 21st on the Broncos social media either.

Same with Billy, really. Except no one anywhere seems to care he's coming off contract.

It's getting a little bit weird now. No mention of his 21st on the Broncos social media either.

Same with Billy, really. Except no one anywhere seems to care he's coming off contract.
I’m almost certain his birthday got acknowledged on the Broncos Instagram story. Which is pretty stock standard with the Bronx I’m pretty sure.

I’m almost certain his birthday got acknowledged on the Broncos Instagram story. Which is pretty stock standard with the Bronx I’m pretty sure.
Wasn't on Twitter.

Anyways, what better place to announce a million dollar signing than in Vegas...

Kevvie being buds with Ange I think shows he knows the right people to learn off.

He went to see him for a week last month is what I heard, Ange like his style is people management and I think that suits his style to a T.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • heartly87
  • Gaz
  • Stix
  • Reds2011
  • Strop
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.